PDA

View Full Version : White man wins lawsuit against Cheshire Police: White heterosexual males face discrimination

Whitey Ford
02-25-2019, 02:42 AM
He claims if he was bisexual they would have hired him in a minute. Britcuck Police suck!

White heterosexual males face discrimination everywhere, man says after winning employment tribunal
'Had I lied on my interview form and said I was bisexual, there's a strong possibility I would be working for Cheshire Police now'

Deyz beez needin' dat divershitty in deyz hiring practices!

n employment tribunal found Cheshire Police was guilty of discrimination against Matthew Furlong on the grounds of sexual orientation, race and gender after his application to join was unsuccessful.

The 25-year-old particle physics graduate, who applied to be a constable in 2017, discovered he had been turned down because the force needed more diverse candidates.

"Had I lied on my interview form and said I was bisexual, for instance, there's a strong possibility I would be working for Cheshire Police now based on a lie."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/white-heterosexual-male-police-recruit-matthew-furlong-discrimination-employment-tribunal-a8794521.html?amp