PDA

View Full Version : Mother of mudshark shares tales of nigger's ongoing abuse of her daughter on Facebook

Whitey Ford
02-24-2019, 08:42 PM
https://m.facebook.com/399095940434969/posts/783455788665647?sfns=mo

https://i.imgur.com/mqnJFCN.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/FFEww17.png

NotThatGuy
02-24-2019, 08:46 PM
Oh boo fucking hoo, you let your daughter date an animal and an animal attack is what you deserve.

Boy
02-24-2019, 08:54 PM
Now that has to be the best pair of mudshark sunglasses I have ever seen :lol

Call Me Bwana
02-24-2019, 08:57 PM
A). The slut’s parents didn’t train her about how niggers are prone to violence. The fact she has anything to do with niggers is their fault.
B). She is now damaged goods. Soiled. Only a nigger should touch her from now on. No fucks given for her bruises.
C). Hopefully some human girls will learn from the asshat’s mistake.

:unigger

SC Anemia
02-24-2019, 09:02 PM
What they said ^^^^

"Fierce momma bear" my ass. If you were you wouldn't have let your daughter anywhere near a nigger.

Oh yeah, notice she mentions the '21 years' that her and the whore's father were together. Yup, daddy issues, family not intact. This story never changes. Oh and :finger

SC Anemia
02-24-2019, 09:10 PM
A). The slut’s parents didn’t train her about how niggers are prone to violence. The fact she has anything to do with niggers is their fault.

Gotta disagree with that one. I didn't have to teach my daughter that niggers were violent animals. She has eyes, ears, and a good head on her shoulders. Plenty to make that discovery.

What I taught her was to be a proper young lady, have some morals and values. Staying clear of niggers comes naturally when you raise them to have some self-esteem.

Just my two cents.

Midder Peenud Hayed
02-24-2019, 09:26 PM
This "mother" is directly responsible for the nigger violence visited upon her own daughter. This shit makes me sick!

In my experience, bad parenting, and more often than not, the lack of a father in the house, leads to mudsharkery.

Midder Peenud Hayed
02-24-2019, 09:28 PM

What I taught her was to be a proper young lady, have some morals and values. Staying clear of niggers comes naturally when you raise them to have some self-esteem.

Just my two cents.

That's just good parenting. You taught your daughter self-respect! No Human adult female who fully realizes her potential would ever even think about being with a nigger.

Cracka Jack
02-24-2019, 09:42 PM
:rofl
:burner
No shits given. :lol

Call Me Bwana
02-24-2019, 10:01 PM
What I taught her was to be a proper young lady.

Just my two cents.

Of course everyone can have their own experiences raising kids. And sometimes no matter how well you raise them, peer pressure and the school environment can often undo all their (or our) efforts. What pisses me off about these parents in this story is they act like they have no idea why this nigger chimped out on her.

For me personally, I would hope this POS gets nothing but counseling. No jail time. I would help him get to one of his counseling session, or maybe even offer him a ride home late one night.

PS. Added: Today’s youths are trained to the extreme to deny TNB exists. Even with the best parents in the world, schools force equality on all white humans.

UpYoursNigger
02-25-2019, 12:20 AM
Was about to post this story. came across my fb thread from a friend. If you look at the mother's fb friends list , she has 3 mudshark friends currently dating disgusting bucks. And they caught the nigger, and the mother says something about being glad he's safe!! Are you fucking kidding me? One of the best early comments was a guy named Donald Draper who said, "be more racist next time and this won't happen." :lol I guaranfuckingtee this cunt takes the nigger back after he gets out of NU. Guarantee it!!. I did use my troll account to post what was his name again Kunyae or more like Coonyae?

Nappy Meal
02-25-2019, 12:24 AM
Oh fucking well, you know the little whore plays all those attention whoring games, she gets it from her mother who posts this bullshit to get validation for her piss poor parenting. As far as I am concerned little Tyrone DINDU NUFFIN wrong, it just did what niggers do. Leave the creature be and let it do it's thing, maybe it will take a few of these whores out before a Veterinarian has to put it to sleep in minecraft.

jenkemfactory
02-25-2019, 01:01 AM
Well, its obvious from the photo, the nigger wanted her chest and butt. And ... that's it.
She should have stuck to her own kind. Or at least some non-nigger, perhaps a chipmunk.