PDA

View Full Version : Never use the muh-weave as a fall arrest system

Odin's balls
02-23-2019, 11:00 AM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6736799/Woman-30-falls-death-100ft-high-tower-block-window-held-HAIR.html

Some Eritrean piece of illegal immigrant shit dropped from an 11th floor window by muh-weave.

This is a glorious day for Scotland, having pancaked a welfare breeding unit and apprehended it's dumper.

Odin's balls
02-23-2019, 11:30 AM
The sorry ass that took the picture could've just as easily recorded a short video of the swan dive. Thanks for nothing, dickhead!!!! :lmao

Thinking about it, I would pay money to see that. :lol

Cracka Jack
02-23-2019, 12:48 PM
A lot of whining in the comments that it is "disspekful" to show the sow's final moments. :lmao Imagine if they published a video!

:rofl

Groid_Rage
02-23-2019, 01:27 PM
If they all got defenestrated it would be a cheap, easy way to rid the UK of that plague of mud-apes. But the libtards there seem to relish the dievershitty

SC Anemia
02-23-2019, 02:21 PM
Well, that tarp is ruined. :lmao

Mushmouth
02-26-2019, 08:05 AM
“I could hear hysterical screaming and I went to the window and I saw the woman being held by the hair.

“She didn’t fall right away, because she was trying desperately to hold on to the window sill and she was scratching at the wall with her feet, trying to get a hold to keep herself from falling.

"It was terrible to watch.”

The eyewitness who took the harrowing photo helped tackle the man who tried to run away from the scene.

He described an "African guy" tried to get away but he fell over a wall and was grabbed by a concierge and few women.

https://www.thesun.ie/news/3789154/horror-as-woman-dangles-from-tower-block-window-by-her-hair-before-plunging-100ft-to-death/

Midder Peenud Hayed
02-26-2019, 04:45 PM
Live by the weave, become good by the weave, sows!

Maybe one of my fellow Whippers will remember this, but a few years back, in Washington DC, a sow was waddling down the skreet when its weave spontaneously burst into flames. I seem to remember the sow was made good by that, but never got any of the details.

A little off-topic, but weave-related :lol

Ignatow
02-26-2019, 05:19 PM
Eritrean, Ethiopian, Somalian, sub-Saharan, all are Niggers and I welcome any news of their exit into their nigger hell.

Rape Ape
02-26-2019, 08:13 PM
The sorry ass that took the picture could've just as easily recorded a short video of the swan dive. Thanks for nothing, dickhead!!!! :lmao

That would've been another video needing the Wile E. Coyote sound effects. :lmao