PDA

View Full Version : To the white men who told me that they “prefer” white women

Whitey Ford
02-22-2019, 01:51 PM
Rayciss something something something privilege whatever whatever... :melon

At the root of your exclusion of women of color from your dating pool lies a deep-seated allegiance to whiteness so that you and your kin can continue to benefit from white privilege. Further, straying from white women as your partners of choice could have dastardly consequences that result in the dilution of your family and your own perceived whiteness.

So, let’s make it clear: No one is the passive victim of their own internalized biases. It is not a coincidence that the girl that you had relations with last week looks like your sister, mom, aunt or the random Gap ad you found yourself staring at for a little too long.

https://www.michigandaily.com/section/mic/white-men-who-told-me-they-%E2%80%9Cprefer%E2%80%9D-white-women

Bang a she boon!? I'd rather take a bath in maple syrup and then go dry hump an anthill! :fume

zagnut
02-22-2019, 01:54 PM
that sounds like one of the fruitloop college professors teaching kids today.

animal mother
02-22-2019, 02:11 PM
Rayciss something something something privilege whatever whatever... :melon

Bang a she boon!? I'd rather take a bath in maple syrup and then go dry hump an anthill! :fume

That would be less painful than the burn your nads would feel from all the STD's a sheboon cooch would emit.

SC Anemia
02-22-2019, 02:21 PM
So, let’s make it clear: No one is the passive victim of their own internalized biases.

Internalized biases my lilly white ass. I avoid negroes much the same way as I avoid viruses and bacteria. Found her LinkedIn page, just another high-yella uppity sheboon. One that would have been scrubbing my toilets a hundred years ago.

Cat fur allergic
02-22-2019, 05:23 PM
I rather date a Orangutan !!! They are smarter and less violent lol.

Ignatow
02-22-2019, 05:31 PM
We used to joke, what if Oprah loved you and would want to marry you and give you her billions, and of course you can't cheat. Everyone said how can billions make you happy when you're married to a monkey. I'd rather be with a Mexican...a good looking legal senorita.

Chimpwhipper
02-22-2019, 06:47 PM
I would cut my balls off with a hatchet before I would leave white wimmen.

White Orchid
02-23-2019, 01:43 PM
We used to joke, what if Oprah loved you and would want to marry you and give you her billions, and of course you can't cheat. Everyone said how can billions make you happy when you're married to a monkey. I'd rather be with a Mexican...a good looking legal senorita.

At least the Mexican woman would actually work and know her place.

I'd rather put out a cigarette in my eye than date a nigger.

Ignatow
02-23-2019, 02:43 PM
At least the Mexican woman would actually work and know her place.

I'd rather put out a cigarette in my eye than date a nigger.

Even some illegal Mexicans work, but I'm all 100% against uninvited unassimilable border crossers. A good Mexican woman will cook and maintain your house for you. Never even looked into contacting a negress all my life. They all look like monkeys to me.

MineEvolved
02-24-2019, 08:35 AM
At the root of your exclusion of women of color from your dating pool lies a deep-seated allegiance to whiteness so that you and your kin can continue to benefit from white privilege

The one comment this idiot made that I can fully endorse. I am totally allegiant to the human race, and yes, this IS why I avoid niggers.