PDA

View Full Version : Jussie Smollett to face grand jury over alleged hate crime hoax

Boy
02-19-2019, 03:06 PM
Actor Jussie Smollett is set to face a grand jury over an alleged hate crime hoax after new developments shifted the direction of the Chicago Police Department's investigation. One America's Jennesh Agagas has the latest on the case.

Have fun in NU nigger :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXESuyTYwCg

animal mother
02-19-2019, 03:13 PM
No big deal, he will either get a slap on the wrist or a short term in NU where he will have lots of new dick to suck or be corn holed by.

Ignatow
02-19-2019, 04:46 PM
A grand jury can indict a ham sandwich, but this lying bitch will probably get off easy as its Nigger History month.

SC Anemia
02-19-2019, 04:56 PM
My prediction is that this fag will never see the inside of a jail cell. No way, not the way the media fawns over niggers AND fags these days.
If it is indicted and charged, I expect a fine and informal probation maybe, nothing more.

Midder Peenud Hayed
02-19-2019, 06:40 PM
My prediction is that this fag will never see the inside of a jail cell. No way, not the way the media fawns over niggers AND fags these days.
If it is indicted and charged, I expect a fine and informal probation maybe, nothing more.

You are absolutely correct. This nigger will never go to prison for this. And I don't care...

It has completely ruined its career. It has already been edited out of the show it was on. I've never watched the show, BTW -- if I want to watch niggers on TV, I'll flip to Nat Geo during Monkey Week.

Odds are, this nigger will self-trayvon in the next year or two.

Rape Ape
02-19-2019, 06:59 PM

He's a nigger ass pirate. He probably WANTS to go to jail for all the free booty. :lol

Whitewheat
02-20-2019, 06:07 PM
No big deal, he will either get a slap on the wrist or a short term in NU where he will have lots of new dick to suck or be corn holed by.

He will be in Hog heaven for sure!

Whitey Ford
02-20-2019, 09:52 PM
Best news I've heard all day, even though I doubt that he'll see the inside of a prison. But his career is over, Gods be praised.

He'll probably be lucky to get a bit part in that nigger musical Hamilton.