PDA

View Full Version : 4 Teenapers charged with Muh Dikking woman at gun point

Nappy Meal
02-18-2019, 04:32 PM

Three 14-year-old boys (Wimer Ramos [left], Nile Campbell [center], Philip Worrell [right]) and one 12-year-old boy have been charged with raping a 19-year-old woman at gunpoint in Baltimore, according to Baltimore police. The three 14-year-olds are being charged as adults.

https://www.foxcarolina.com/three--year-olds-one--year-old-charged-with/article_eca7c838-d590-5000-a501-2b14420d2a6e.html

Boy
02-18-2019, 04:40 PM
Fresh meat for Tyrone and Jamal in cell block D

SC Anemia
02-18-2019, 04:59 PM
The 12-year-old is charged with First Degree Rape, Third and Fourth Degree Sex Offense, Conspiracy-Kidnapping, Conspiracy-Robbery, Perverted Practice and Handgun on Person.

I wonder what "perverted practice" is according to Maryland law?

Boy
02-18-2019, 05:04 PM
I wonder what "perverted practice" is according to Maryland law?

§3–322. Unnatural or perverted sexual practice (a) A person may not:
(1) take the sexual organ of another or of an animal in the person’s mouth;
(2) place the person’s sexual organ in the mouth of another or of an animal; or
(3) commit another unnatural or perverted sexual practice with another or with an animal.
(b) A person who violates this section is guilty of a misdemeanor and on conviction is subject to imprisonment not exceeding 10 years or a fine not exceeding $1,000 or both.
(c) A person who violates this section is subject to § 5-106(b) of the Courts Article.
(d) An indictment for a violation of this section:
(1) is sufficient if it states that the defendant committed an unnatural and perverted sexual practice with a person or animal as applicable; but
(2) need not state the particular:
(i) unnatural or perverted sexual practice with which the defendant is charged; or
(ii) manner in which the defendant committed the unnatural or perverted sexual practice.

https://www.dpscs.state.md.us/onlineservs/sor/sor_crimes_article.shtml

Buck Simian
02-20-2019, 12:05 PM
Three 14 year olds and one 12 year old. In other words four full grown dangerous black bucks 100% capable of rape and murder.