PDA

View Full Version : Someone's post about a snakehead nigger gave me a short but horrible dream

Sandy
05-20-2017, 11:55 PM
It was during my evening nap, long enough to be disturbing. Does this qualify as a nightmare?

I was watching everything third-person, like a movie, not first person. A ponytail-snakehead beast had obviously committed some horrible crime, but a judge had let it go. Then it showed up at a skyscraper grand opening, not exactly "The Towering Inferno" but another very tall building. A lot of people were outside on a huge front lawn to watch the lights get turned on. It was dusk, and the full moon was rising. The blacker than black nigger started looking up at the moon with a murderous look, and its right eye glowed red in the pupil like the Terminator's internal eye. Whatever it did next, it suddenly ran for a small pond outside, and a bunch of people chased it down and tackled it good. But it was too late, because part of its plan was to set fire to the new building and burn it down. My dream ended with Paul Newman, the woman and the two kids were trapped in an elevator, trying to go down a fire-filled shaft.

Buck Simian
05-21-2017, 02:05 PM
We need a whole other section for nigger related nightmares (or are they nigmares?) I know I have had quite a few myself.