PDA

View Full Version : Black History Mumf 2019 has been one giant nigger fail..

Mushmouth
02-18-2019, 07:32 AM
Ralph Northam to Jussie Smollett: How Black History Month 2019 Has Been a Total Disaster

Maybe we need a do-over for this Black History Month.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/ralph-northam-to-jussie-smollett-how-black-history-month-2019-has-been-a-total-disaster

White Orchid
02-18-2019, 12:43 PM
How about banning Nigger History Mumf altogether? ;)

Problem solved.

Ignatow
02-18-2019, 03:16 PM
If nigger history month is to celebrate the monkeys, then how come we don't get special deals from Popeye's, KFC, and Roscoe's chicken and waffles? Niggers...they don't want to share.

Nappy Meal
02-18-2019, 03:48 PM
Nigger History in 10 seconds or less. Some shoes and head phones named after niggers, and a bunch of chimpouts, thats it.

Rape Ape
02-18-2019, 04:40 PM
But Trayvon Is History Mumph has been an unqualified success... That nigger's still day-ed. :lmao

SC Anemia
02-18-2019, 04:57 PM
I like Liam Neeson more each day. :lol

Midder Peenud Hayed
02-19-2019, 06:20 PM
Nigger "history" can be summed up in one word -- failure.

Bonus Factoid: One week from today is Trayboon Martin Day [see: "failure" above].

100% Not A Nigger
02-20-2019, 12:05 AM
I wish we could have a do over for importing the niggers as slaves and not do it this time.

Midder Peenud Hayed
02-20-2019, 10:47 PM
I wish we could have a do over for importing the niggers as slaves and not do it this time.

I agree. At some point in our history, about 2% of the population of this country, thought it was a good idea to import MILLIONS of niggers (until the Nigger Importation Ban of 1810). I'm not in any way a "White Nationalist", but this country was in FACT, 100% conceived of, created by, and almost entirely built, by Whites.

One of the most onerous lies ever told about the founding of this country is that a tiny number of illiterate, unskilled niggers, "built" this nation. Or, even a more laughable lie that holds this nation was "built" upon nigger slavery -- something that never represented more than 4% of GDP.

Remember when hideous nigger drag queen, Muttchelle Obama, claimed that niggers "built" the White House? There is no basis in reality, the historical record, or logic itself, to support that idiotic monkey claim. The White House was designed, and largely built, by Free Masons, who in the late 18th Century, wanted nothing to do with niggers.

Ignatow
02-21-2019, 03:32 AM
Egyptian niggers built this country. And other niggers worked under the whip to feed this country. Fucking deluded monkeys.
Facts are facts. If blue men gave rise to the USA, and it was fact, I'd accept it. So niggers better accept whites built this country.
We wish niggers were not imported. But remember, 400 years ago they were just beasts of burden like oxen, or farm equipment or chattel. Nobody then knew that a guy named Lincoln would set them free. But all of this is rhetorical, niggers are here. So the best we could do is to warn others, steer clear, don't hire, don't coddle niggers.