PDA

View Full Version : Nigger drops out of school, can't succeed at any job it tries, now it be all anti-consumerist poetic an sheet

Sandy
02-17-2019, 01:40 PM
Came across this niggerist site from somewhere I can't remember now. Anytime I see a nigger called a "muse," I know it's slobbering over a worthless groid. This one is on the level of Will Smiff's niglet.

equipping him with the wisdom to make a habit of self-reflection.

Leaving school at 17 to pursue his interests in graphic design and computer science (he jokes about the video games he recorded and commented on as an early-era YouTuber still existing somewhere in the online abyss), Oryema spent years trying his hand at different jobs he considered more conventionally appealing. Experimenting in several lines of work—from tech journalism, to finance, to product development and marketing—he discovered he had little desire to scale up within the walls of corporate confinement.

Anyone can see a diamond necklace as luxury, but there’s a language of luxury beyond functional terms, focused on form. It’s considerate of the user. You can say you’re hungry and I can take a potato out of a bag and it serves a purpose, but how would you prefer it? Would you like it if I made potato au gratin or fries? I think luxury comes from experienced design.

https://www.ssense.com/en-us/editorial/fashion/wilson-oryema-the-anti-consumerist-margiela-muse

Boy
02-17-2019, 01:52 PM
:rofl..... this nigger couldn't add 1+1 and it now claims to be an "Author"

Sheboon DeLuxe
02-17-2019, 02:31 PM
That's some of the purest nigger-babbled doubletalk I ever read, and the libs just lap that bullshit up.

Buck Simian
02-17-2019, 06:48 PM
Leaving school at 17 to pursue his interests in graphic design and computer science

Careers that for the most part take a college degree to be successful at. Yet we are suppose to take this high school drop out nigger serious when he claims he left high school to pursue his interests in those fields?

Ignatow
02-19-2019, 01:03 AM
I regretted clicking on that. Black ugly subhuman, getting philosophical. Had a poem, "water is wet". I've got a better one. Niggers are shit.

Sandy
02-19-2019, 09:17 AM
I regretted clicking on that. Black ugly subhuman, getting philosophical. Had a poem, "water is wet". I've got a better one. Niggers are shit.

Oh no, my friend, the nigger's entire poem is that water isn't wet. That's the whole poem.

Once upon a time, an uppity buck like that would have had a whip cracked across its back, then be told to get back to work. Now whites slobber all over these "genius" niggers.