PDA

View Full Version : Niglet arrested for threatening teacher, news reports it as being over the Pledge of Allegiance

Sandy
02-17-2019, 01:34 PM
Everything you hear about niggers being victims (except when victims of other niggers) is a guaranteed lie.

On February 4th, the 11-year-old student at Lawton Chiles Middle Academy in Lakeland, Fla., was asked, along with his classmates, to stand for the Pledge of Allegiance, according to Bay News 9. Instead, the boy told his substitute teacher that the American flag is racist against black people.

The Lakeland Police Department tells Yahoo Lifestyle it cannot release public records on a juvenile misdemeanor arrest. Bay News 9 reports the boy was apprehended by a school resource officer because he wouldn’t follow directions, threatened the teacher with violence, and said the officer and the principal should be fired.

“I’m upset, I’m angry. I’m hurt. More so for my son,” mom Dhakira Talbot told Bay News 9. “My son has never been through anything like this. I feel like this should’ve been handled differently. If any disciplinary action should’ve been taken, it should’ve been with the school. He shouldn’t have been arrested.” The boy told Bay News 9 that he never threatened the teacher.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/boy-11-arrested-refusing-recite-racist-pledge-allegiance-194843816.html

This is just a variant of "He din need be shots, dem po-po should done tazed the bro!" If the nigger didn't commit a crime in the first place, then there wouldn't have been any trouble.

There's nothing specific about what the niglet said, but "Ima cut you bitch" was no doubt part of it. It probably also threatened to muh dikk her after school. Is anyone else imagining a niglet already close to 6 feet and 200 pounds, menacing a petite sub?

Boy
02-17-2019, 02:25 PM
This is why we need to reinstate segregation.

Rape Ape
02-17-2019, 02:33 PM
Send the niggers back to Africa. They should be happy about it. They'll never have to ook the "rayciss¨ Pledge of Allegiance, or honor the American flag ever again. :lol

Monkeybash
02-17-2019, 06:21 PM
An 11-year-old. So was this first or second grade?