PDA

View Full Version : Somalian Coongress Ilhan Omar is Going Down

Boy
02-17-2019, 01:20 PM
VISA fraud, marriage fraud, lying on official congressional forms. This vile Somalian cunt is toast and will most likely be deported by Trump himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y94qHyxDwM

SC Anemia
02-17-2019, 01:29 PM
VISA fraud, marriage fraud, lying on official congressional forms. This vile Somalian cunt is toast and will most likely be deported by Trump himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y94qHyxDwM

Isn't this the same bitch who said "impeach the motherfucker (Trump)" like 60 seconds after she took her seat in Congress?

Dude I hope you're right about this one. This Somali scum needs to go...yesterday.

:pissed

UpYoursNigger
02-17-2019, 03:28 PM
I would think Trump has heard about her supposedly marrying her brother. He's gotta be putting some investigators on it. Then they can deport or jail this vile cuntbag

MineEvolved
02-17-2019, 11:10 PM
She'll be praised by leftists far and wide for her progressive ways, and nothing will be done. If anything, she'll win re-election in Minnesotastan by a landslide. Meanwhile, she'll continue to enjoy her seat on the Foreign Affairs Commitee, one damn place she ought not to be.

Ignatow
02-17-2019, 11:37 PM
I never thought I'd see the day that a Muslim foreigner black woman would be called an American and be part of the House of Representatives. Do a DNA test, then jail or deport Omar for felony fraud. This bitch has no business being a lawmaker.

Boy
02-18-2019, 01:16 PM
She'll be praised by leftists far and wide for her progressive ways, and nothing will be done. If anything, she'll win re-election in Minnesotastan by a landslide. Meanwhile, she'll continue to enjoy her seat on the Foreign Affairs Commitee, one damn place she ought not to be.

It was some of her fellow muzzies that turned her in for this.

Sheboon DeLuxe
02-18-2019, 01:39 PM

Yep!^^^ The Dems would run her and that buck-toothed Mexican girl (who I'm so sick of that I can't even bring myself to type her obnoxious name) for President if they could.

...a Muslim foreigner black woman...

An ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT Muslim black woman, no less.

Cracka Jack
02-18-2019, 02:08 PM
They put a kenyan homo mudslime illegal in the White House for 8 years.......... And it's tranny "wife".

Whitey Ford
02-18-2019, 02:16 PM

What this crazy moo slim she boon just did is child's play compared to what a lot of other Dems have done and gotten away with Scott free. She could probably videotape herself killing, dismembering, roasting and eating a newborn infant and get away with it in the current political climate.

I'd love to see Trump deport her, but if he ever tried all the Dems would scream raycisss! and Orange Man Bad!

Sandy
02-19-2019, 09:28 AM
They put a kenyan homo mudslime illegal in the White House for 8 years.......... And it's tranny "wife".

I still can't believe how many fell for the biggest scam ever pulled in this country. Even the Clinton machine couldn't fight it by releasing pictures of the nigger in asslifter garb.