PDA

View Full Version : Go mud sharking with a nigger, get raped by 3 niggers.

Cat fur allergic
02-16-2019, 11:24 PM
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/02/tanzanian-refugees-arrested-for-gang-rape-of-18-year-old-idaho-woman/

Three men and a teenage boy are in custody after police say they sexually assaulted an 18-year-old woman earlier this month.
Kuna Police began investigating the case Feb. 8. The victim told investigators that she had been with Iyolmbelo, who she had met recently, in a car in a Kuna neighborhood when he began to sexually assault her.

Call Me Bwana
02-16-2019, 11:37 PM
Jesus H. Christ!! Kuna is next door to my town! I had no idea we had such shitskins in the county. These pieces of shit sound as though they came from Africa.

:whip

Ignatow
02-17-2019, 02:28 AM
These angels look just like a regular run of the mill local niggers. No picture of the whore?

Sheboon DeLuxe
02-17-2019, 11:56 AM
Jesus H. Christ!! Kuna is next door to my town! I had no idea we had such shitskins in the county.

And you can be sure that there are a bunch of their groidle-mates knuckling around. Might want to keep your eye on them.

Boy
02-17-2019, 12:59 PM
She got what she deserved....vile mudshark

Monkeybash
02-17-2019, 06:23 PM
These angels look just like a regular run of the mill local niggers. No picture of the whore?

Something like this no doubt.

:burner

Master Sergeant
02-18-2019, 10:05 AM
Didn't know they had niggras up in Idaho. These sound like liberal transplants from some african cesspool.

Sheboon DeLuxe
02-18-2019, 12:13 PM
Didn't know they had niggras up in Idaho. These sound like liberal transplants from some african cesspool.

They get brought in by stupid YT churches, the feds and their "affirmative furthering" program, the military, or Job Corps. Boise area has lots of niggers. Since these are Afro-niggers, I assume one of the idiot churches "sponsored" them.

Call Me Bwana
02-18-2019, 08:45 PM
They get brought in by stupid YT churches, the feds and their "affirmative furthering" program, the military, or Job Corps. Boise area has lots of niggers. Since these are Afro-niggers, I assume one of the idiot churches "sponsored" them.

I bet you’re right. All that church bullshit about, “De’z juss lak us, doncha know.”

When I lived in southern Utah we saw a lot of Mexicans/Guatemalans, Salvadorans, etc, etc, etc. The Mormons are huge into importing these assholes up from the shithole countries they came from.

Rape Ape
02-18-2019, 10:59 PM
She wanted the black nigger AIDS stick.. Well, she got what she wanted, IN SPADES. :lol
No sympathy, whore.

Buck Simian
02-20-2019, 12:01 PM
Niggers in Idaho? WTF?
:duh

Whitewheat
02-20-2019, 06:56 PM
Chibani yogurt built one of the largest plants in the world in Twin Falls, Idaho. They got all kinds of tax breaks in order to build it there and promised to hire the locals to work there. As it turned out the muslim goat humper billionaire that actually owned it began firing the locals as more and more "refugees" or Sand niggers were brought in (yes in the thousands). This is the same bunch of people that their sons raped, battered and urinated on a mentally challenged human girl 2 years ago. Boycott Chibani unless you like feces in your raspberry yogurt.

Master Sergeant
02-21-2019, 09:49 AM
I wonder if the do gooder Mormons approve and support their own daughters taking up with feral beasts or is it frowned upon.

Ignatow
02-21-2019, 03:51 PM
I wonder if the do gooder Mormons approve and support their own daughters taking up with feral beasts or is it frowned upon.

Mormons are white AFAIK. Haven't seen a sprog Mormon yet, but it's just a matter of time when the next generation miscegenates with niggers. I don't like it but their choice.