PDA

View Full Version : Police Batwing Aurora Mass Shooter Today

SC Anemia
02-15-2019, 09:40 PM
If course the media was being tight-lipped about it but the disgruntled employee was naturally...a nigger.

Six people, including a gunman, died in a mass shooting at a manufacturing firm Friday afternoon, and five officers were struck by gunfire, officials said.
Authorities confirmed the shooter, Gary Martin, 45, was killed in a shootout with police. Police believe he was an employee at Henry Pratt Co. in the industrial park in the Chicago suburb, and said they did not know the motive.

This monkey...6161 :traybat

https://www.chicagotribune.com/suburbs/aurora-beacon-news/news/ct-abn-aurora-police-st-0217-story.html

Aurora Police Chief Kristen Ziman said the gunman, who was killed by police gunfire, exchanged bullets with officers who stormed the 29,000 square-foot building at 641 Archer Ave. around 1:30 p.m. Feb. 15.
The gunman opened fire on the officers as soon as they entered the building, Ziman said. Five officers were struck by gunfire and were taken to local hospitals. Two of those officers were airlifted to trauma centers. A sixth officer was being treated for a knee injury, she said.

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2019/02/15/aurora-shooter-gary-martin/

Cat fur allergic
02-15-2019, 10:05 PM
I came to just to post this lol and I saw your post.

I was like where is the yt shooter??? lol

Cat fur allergic
02-15-2019, 10:06 PM
Illinois manufacturing company, was a disgruntled former factory worker with a violent history whose family says had just lost his job.

According to the Chicago Sun-Times, Gary Martin had a serious violent criminal history in Mississippi, where he was convicted for stabbing a woman. In Illinois, his offenses were more minor, including illegally altering car speakers and squealing his tires, the Sun Times reported. He was also sued by a landlord.

https://heavy.com/news/2019/02/gary-martin/

This is why you don't hire niggers.

Cracka Jack
02-15-2019, 10:22 PM
This will disappear from the "news" by midnight eastern time..........

Chimpwhipper
02-15-2019, 10:41 PM
"Hey, I just lost my job...
Must kill whitey...."

SC Anemia
02-15-2019, 10:48 PM
This will disappear from the "news" by midnight eastern time..........

Ah, no kidding man. If this were a YT we'd have at least a 24 hour news loop of the same old shit, gun control, increased background checks, mental health screening, blah, blah, fuckin blah.

Nappy Meal
02-15-2019, 11:14 PM
Nigger goes on a mass shooting rampage = work place violence. YT goes on a shooting rampage = Terrorism=Epidemic=Gun control.

Boy
02-16-2019, 01:02 PM
This is another reason I want to start my own Non-profit...Call it WNN "White News Network" and all it will show is nigger crime......like this and their other nigger crimes.

Ignatow
02-16-2019, 04:18 PM
This is another reason I want to start my own Non-profit...Call it WNN "White News Network" and all it will show is nigger crime......like this and their other nigger crimes.

With nigger crime, you'd need 48 hours in a day to report all their monkey activities.

Master Sergeant
02-18-2019, 10:07 AM
Where's that little cock sucker David Hogg to lecture us all on gun control? This shooting might as well have not happened because the media will pull the plug due to a shitskin being the shooter.