PDA

View Full Version : First people who settle Sweden are now niggers LOL.

Cat fur allergic
02-15-2019, 07:40 AM
https://www.svt.se/de-forsta-svenskarna/

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DzZj0AwWoAAXbx4.jpg

We Wuz WhiteKings

SC Anemia
02-15-2019, 10:45 AM
Aw horseshit! Those are my ancestors (all four grandparents born in Sweden) and I'm so white i glow in the dark. I can get sunburned standing in front of the TV. During winter, I'm invisible. I don't cast a shadow. My XBox won't let me play black ops. They use me to guide ships. White i tell you!

White Orchid
02-15-2019, 12:42 PM
:bullmeter

Boy
02-15-2019, 03:25 PM
Aw horseshit! Those are my ancestors (all four grandparents born in Sweden) and I'm so white i glow in the dark. I can get sunburned standing in front of the TV. During winter, I'm invisible. I don't cast a shadow. My XBox won't let me play black ops. They use me to guide ships. White i tell you!

I got ya beat buddy. ALL of my ancestors dating back to the 11th century were and still are to this day 100% Scandinavian

My parents and their's before them believed in keeping the bloodline pure.

"I make snow look black, I am so white"

Cat fur allergic
02-15-2019, 04:15 PM
I got ya beat buddy. ALL of my ancestors dating back to the 11th century were and still are to this day 100% Scandinavian

My parents and their's before them believed in keeping the bloodline pure.

"I make snow look black, I am so white"

You know with modern day :p thinking. someone could read them inbreed ;) like keeping it in the family lol.

Ignatow
02-15-2019, 06:07 PM
According to niggers, we all came out of Africa. Maybe, maybe not, that's 4,000,000 years ago. What's important is humans EVOLVED, and shed our ape tendencies. In the last 100,000 years, we became modern humans, Homo sapiens sapiens. Niggers want to think they are the same species, but I think they can be safely called Homo erectus, not quite human but proto-human, which I would think is more ape. Chimps are supposed to have 98.7% of our DNA, but they're not 98.7% human. Even if niggers have 99% human DNA I still don't consider them human. Modern humans are known to (by no means a complete list):

1) Have an intricate spoken language (niggerese or ebonics does not count);
2) Have a distinct culture of cooperation, including development of the arts, science, and expansion of knowledge (just look at Detroit);
3) Empathy, conscience, and seeks peace (allahu akbar and the endless murder and muh-dikk);
4) Have a thorough knowledge of agriculture and animal husbandry (what crops have niggers planted and produced to feed themselves?).

NIGGERS have none of the above, so they really are a species lagging behind, and survive only because our stupid kin take care and coddle them and even mate with them.
SAND NIGGERS have no conscience, and while they make themselves husbands to goats, they don't seek peace and cooperation, so in my book they are also like niggers in all respects.

I know all humans learned a lot from ancient Greece, Egypt, China and we cannot discount that heritage. No nigger civilization ever arose, and I have read a lot and I say this not because I hate the nigger "race" or species, but because I know it is because of PC that there's talk of "African Civilizations" and "Kings", and really are fiction, word of mouth bullshit.

I'm actually worried about the Chinese. Pardon my French, those fuckers are smart and come up with all sorts of copying and espionage. For the time being, they are the ones who keep niggers and muzzies in check within their lands. They will only respect us if we can show we can control our feral animals. One thing I know is the Chinese still fear our Navy and our great aircraft carriers.

I do my own small part by telling those who would listen how truly the negro race is leading to our downfall. That's why I am here and am pleased and honored to read member's true feelings and exercising our 1st Amendment rights.

Whitey Ford
02-15-2019, 07:52 PM
This 'out of africa' BS was debunked a long time ago.

The pioneers were descendants of emigrants who left Africa some 80,000 years ago. According to the researchers, they were probably dark-skinned, but had blue eyes.

Blue eyed niggers left africa 80,000 years ago to invade modern day Scandinavia! ha ha ha LOL
The OCA2 gene responsible for blue eyes actually has its origins in the Baltics. And it is only about 6,000 to 10, 000 years old.

New research shows that people with blue eyes have a single, common ancestor. Scientists have tracked down a genetic mutation which took place 6,000-10,000 years ago and is the cause of the eye color of all blue-eyed humans alive on the planet today.

"Originally, we all had brown eyes," said Professor Hans Eiberg from the Department of Cellular and Molecular Medicine. "But a genetic mutation affecting the OCA2 gene in our chromosomes resulted in the creation of a "switch," which literally "turned off" the ability to produce brown eyes."
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080130170343.htm

Being a Celtic/Nordic EuroMutt with Blue/Green eyes, I find this pseudo-science telling me that my ancestors were blue eyed niggers to be retarded to say the least.
My Nordic Grandmother was from the South and her family had lived there for many generations. I am the direct blood descendant of a rather infamous ex-Rebel soldier turned gunfighter.
And now I'm being told I was a blue eyed nigger! LOL