PDA

View Full Version : Happy Valentine's Day. White boys still like White girls.

Midder Peenud Hayed
02-15-2019, 12:48 AM
In a country where its founding culture is under assault by the Global Left, on this day, celebrated for a White Catholic saint, it warms my heart to see young White males prove that they are not only gentlemen, but appreciate their female counterparts.

That's not "politically correct" I know, but I'm pretty sure, the girls who received those flowers will never self-identify as kangaroos.

Score this one as a major Human Win!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/3-kansas-boys-buy-valentines-day-flowers-for-every-female-at-school-report

Ignatow
02-15-2019, 01:01 AM
Niggers going to complain, whiteys be racist at young age. Well they know who the humans are and not the African savages.

MineEvolved
02-18-2019, 12:32 AM
Having a few niggers behind them saying things like, 'yo, bitch! Whaddup?!?! Da fuq a nigga gotta do to git wich you?', might have really cemented the point....still, solid A- effort. Have to shave a couple of points because I see some sows in those photos...

Frankly, I'm amazed the school didn't immediately shelter in place, call SWAT, and immediately ship those boys off to some inclusivity training. Maybe lock them in the girls bathroom until they sat down to pee....

SC Anemia
02-18-2019, 12:38 AM
Somebody isn't paying attention. How did the boys pull that off without a troop of androgynous looking lesbian longshoremen protesting the school. Yanno, "perpetuating gender stereotypes with their toxic boyness".

Whitey Ford
02-18-2019, 06:26 PM

jenkemfactory
02-26-2019, 02:49 AM
yes, it is normal to be normal.

but it wont be long before it becomes a crime for humans to breath.

Midder Peenud Hayed
02-26-2019, 03:37 AM
yes, it is normal to be normal.

but it wont be long before it becomes a crime for humans to breath.

The communists have become hilariously-ridiculous -- unhinged, desperate, delusional...

The Left always fails because they can't help themselves from overreaching. They embrace everything anti-Human, perverse, and destructive to established tradition. Sometimes that failure takes decades -- the USSR is a prime example. Communist Cuba is another one.

But freedom-creep is always the antibiotic to leftism. That's happening in China and SE Asia now. Ironically, these countries have largely purged themselves of the few niggers they had.

Look at most Eastern European countries. They lurched right in the 1990's, and several of them now have trillion dollar economies. They also got rid of most of their niggers along the way. Austria and Switzerland are now doing the same thing under the RADAR.

It's Human nature to be free, and True Freedom cannot exist when there are niggers in the mix.

jenkemfactory
02-26-2019, 08:36 AM
Spot-on muh non-niggah.

Today, in yhe USA, these people running for president are left of Lenin, left of Karl Marx.
Anyone not left of Marx is a right-wing extremist. Hell, Marx, Stalin, and Lenin today would be labeled Ku Klux Klansmen.