PDA

View Full Version : Useless Goldman Sachs nigger ghetto lotto attempt

Odin's balls
02-14-2019, 03:20 AM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6699841/Ex-Goldman-Sachs-analyst-31-sues-bank-discrimination-ADHD.html

It couldn't do the job, couldn't communicate in an acceptable fashion (ebonics), missed deadlines, turned up late or not at all, demanded special software that would do the job for it and then resigned when the TNB and chimpouts provoked a poor performance review.

Somewhere inside that peanut size brain, it thinks it should be retiring with an £11m fortune aged 45....no chance Toby! Get back to cleaning toilets in McDonalds.

Whitey Ford
02-17-2019, 11:07 PM
They hired this stupid nigger as an analyst!?

The software engineer alleges he was forced out by Goldman Sachs' direct disability discrimination.

They hired a nigger supposedly trained to be a software engineer to be a market analyst? huh?

He worked as an analyst for Goldman Sachs fundamental strategies department, where he earned a basic salary of £50,000 plus a bonus.

Strategies LOL

But his defence highlighted the fact that Mr Afrifra had taken on additional A-levels, before studying aeronautical engineering at Imperial College London.

A software engineer nigger who also studied Aeronautics, I call bullshit! Clown world, honk honk.

Sandy
02-18-2019, 09:51 AM
They hired this stupid nigger as an analyst!?

They hired a nigger supposedly trained to be a software engineer to be a market analyst? huh?

Strategies LOL

A software engineer nigger who also studied Aeronautics, I call bullshit! Clown world, honk honk.

And it was also about to get a law degree, then enroll in medical school next year to find a cure for cancer.

Whoever did the apefirmative action needs to be fired also. I've known lots of people who don't necessarily go into their undergraduate field of study, but software engineering to finance is ridiculous. Maybe someone learns a programming language or SQL during uni as part of finance, business administration or economics, but an actual programming degree is pretty limiting. You could get a math degree, a higher math degree, and go into finance as a quant, but a programming degree doesn't exactly open doors in other jobs.

jenkemfactory
02-18-2019, 10:54 AM
Excuse me. What is a nigger with an IQ of 30 doing at goldman?
Oh, AA. Let's worship it then. It scratched it's ear. It picked it's nose. wow. really amazing.

Odin's balls
02-19-2019, 04:21 PM
Like that other magic nigger 'trader' that brought UBS to it's knees with unauthorised trading.

AA cost UBS £1,400,000,000 to watch some chimp smash it's paws into a keyboard and wipe out their profits for the foreseeable future.

Hire niggers and give them anything more complicated than mopping floors to do is hitting the financial self-destruct button for any company.