PDA

View Full Version : Heroic niggerfighter George Zimmerman repeatedly kicked off dating app 'bumble' for doing God's Work

Whitey Ford
02-13-2019, 11:49 AM
Sorry, ladies. George Zimmerman just got kicked off dating app (https://www.orlandosentinel.com/opinion/audience/david-whitley/os-ae-george-zimmerman-bumble-david-whitley-0212-story.html)

https://i.imgur.com/rocBMn5.jpg

Valentine’s Day is closing in and George Zimmerman apparently needs a date. He’s not going to find one on Bumble.

The popular dating app removed Zimmerman’s account Monday, primarily for the crime of being George Zimmerman. It’s the second time in a month Bumble has bounced Zimmerman.
"George Zimmerman was blocked and banned in December 2018 when we first discovered his profile and we have blocked and banned him again after we were informed by our users that he had created a new unverified profile,” reads a statement from a Bumble spokesperson. “We have thousands of moderators working tirelessly with our users to make Bumble the safest and most empowering social networking platform and this is another example of those efforts."

George Zimmerman is on the dating app Bumble, and he wants to grab coffee and cake pops (https://www.orlandoweekly.com/Blogs/archives/2019/02/11/george-zimmerman-is-on-the-dating-app-bumble-and-he-wants-to-grab-coffee-and-cake-pops)

And they editorialize him by calling him a "child killer."

George Zimmerman, a local child killer who was acquitted for the murder of Trayvon Martin back in 2012 and most recently was fined for stalking a man in Seminole County, now has a profile on the dating app Bumble, and he's looking to meet up for "coffee and cake pops."

George Zimmerman is cooler than I thought.

Rather than mentioning the time he threatened to fight Jay-Z and feed him to alligators, Zimmerman's profile instead says he can be found "at the dog park with my Rottie, or playing basketball."

And, he's also guilty of being a Christian!

Besides Bumble, Zimmerman has also been known to linger on OKCupid. An Orlando Weekly reader sent us a series of screenshots from last April showing that Zimmerman says he lives in Longwood and goes by "Jorge." He also says he's been given the gift of intuition, and he's very serious about being Christian. bumble

So, it looks like he's also being stalked by creepy, obsessive pseudo-journalists who watch his every online move.

https://i.imgur.com/fbpqxR0.png

Boy
02-13-2019, 12:25 PM
OH well....maybe him and Bernie Goetz can go subway riding together and have some fun.

Ignatow
02-13-2019, 01:20 PM
There should be a dating site for humans who really hate niggers. George has a tough situation. I wish him best of luck.

Call Me Bwana
02-14-2019, 12:22 AM
Bumble has its head up its ass! George Zimmerman is EXACTLY the kind of guy you want to date!!!

The guy killed a fucking nigger punk. What better proof do they need that he’s safe to be around? Idiots!!

Ladies. This guy is a real catch! Don’t let him slip away!

Odin's balls
02-14-2019, 04:15 AM
He must be a decent guy. He owns a Rottweiler.

Sandy
02-15-2019, 05:30 PM
Were we ever sure he's even part nigger, from a supposed Guyana great-grandfather or something?

Ignatow
02-15-2019, 05:39 PM
He doesn't look like a typical white guy, and I thought he has Hispanic roots. Didn't hear anything about Guyana ancestry. Even if he did have Guyana blood, I consider him a good human being for standing up to a spoiled, entitled nigger brat and was carrying a piece. Getting rid of filth is doing God's work.

This proves niggers get on regular people's nerves and provoke a violent form of self-defense.

MineEvolved
02-17-2019, 09:29 PM
Never mind asking him WHY he's looking for a quality relationship on a site named BUMBLE.

Whitewheat
02-20-2019, 06:06 PM
If there ever was a victim then George would be it. Here is a fellow who fought for his life and the media wants him executed for it. Best of luck George!

White Orchid
02-20-2019, 10:01 PM
If there ever was a victim then George would be it. Here is a fellow who fought for his life and the media wants him executed for it. Best of luck George!

Libtard and nigger media made George out to be a villain when he actually did the rest of the world a favor.