PDA

View Full Version : Mordor releases hellish Uruk-hai on unsuspecting skateboarder

Unregistered
05-20-2017, 06:39 PM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3f0_1495288412

A new menacing and uglier breed of Orc protects its evil spawn from the half dwarf - halve elf,
Beardboi Faggins.

It seeks the one ring of power! Held up to the fire the ring reveals the evil elvish script: "Dat beez rayciss n Sheeeiiit"

Boy
05-20-2017, 07:29 PM
You can't argue or try and reason with sheboonus EBTis pavement apeitus. You might as well slam your head against a brick wall.

Plus, he is damn lucky that sow didn't go full on ratchet on him, the sows and sheboons are a thousand times more violent and dangerous than the bucks are.

Unregistered
05-20-2017, 07:52 PM
You can't argue or try and reason with sheboonus EBTis pavement apeitus.

That's the only reason I labeled him "Faggins". He probably is more in character as "Groidoff the Great".

Unregistered
05-21-2017, 04:44 AM
-I think what is lost in this video is the conversation between a human and a nigger. Notice the degradation in the argument that went from getting your niglets out of harms way to a 'fuck-you' tribal stand-off.

In other words, the sense of entitlement of the nigger demanding that her little shits be allowed to do whatever they want, regardless of their own safety or what the posted rules state, under threat of violence, is the basis of her argument. "I don't give a fuck!" "You don't own this!" She clearly can't respond to any well stated rational statement by the skateboarder, and was preprogrammed to continually escalate to a full blown Chimpout, using her own race hatered as the excuse. This is definative Typical Nigger Behavior!

The skateboarder handled it rather well, considering he got the bitch to Chimpout and waste energy, while he remained relatively calm and rational. As long as it didn't get to the point of a physical confrontation, he won. That bitch will take three days to come down from letting herself get that upset,
in the meantime, we can only hope that she smacks the little shit around at least as hard as he would have been hit by a skateboard.

Or we could just forget about analysis, and go with the Lord of the Rings theme where Groidoff casts magical incantations and reveals the great rune stone of antinigger behavior thus sending the grotesque
cave troll Orc back to its slimy lair.

Mushmouth
05-21-2017, 05:15 AM
This was a set up. Nigger mammy sow told her sprog to sit there..