PDA

View Full Version : Buck kills coalburner who dump him.

Cat fur allergic
02-13-2019, 03:38 AM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6698047/Scorned-ex-boyfriend-sent-chilling-warned-text-slaughtering-lover.html

Scorned ex-boyfriend sent chilling 'I warned you all' text before slaughtering lover, 20, who had dumped him on Valentine’s Day – stabbing her in front of customers in her salon as she cut hair

Chimpwhipper
02-13-2019, 06:13 AM
Is this supposed to make me feel sorry for Miss Tweetsie? I'm not.

Ignatow
02-13-2019, 06:16 AM
Fuck a nigger, get a Chimpout.

SC Anemia
02-13-2019, 10:56 AM
In the six years before Ms Gazzard's death, Maslin was arrested 23 times for a variety of offences, including domestic violence, criminal damage, possession of Class A drugs and theft.
He was also involved in 24 violent incidents - three involving Ms Gazzard, 12 involving one former partner, two involving another ex, three involving his mother and four against other unconnected people.

So I guess nobody saw this coming? :bert

Whitey Ford
02-13-2019, 12:20 PM
Burner in the ground, buck in the prison. Happy endings.

Officers attempted to arrest Maslin that evening but were unable to locate him as he was on a drink, cocaine and crack cocaine binge in London.

Britcuck police couldn't find their own asshole if they had a map and a compass. Almost as bad as US affirmative action nigger police.

Odin's balls
02-13-2019, 02:11 PM
This is a sand nigger, but the sentiment remains.

It had to pawn it's DVD player to buy the knife.

Jeez, what a loser. A loser that is now costing the UK tax payer £50k a year to keep caged, when it should just be deported to goatfuckerstan and used as target practice for our military.

Cat fur allergic
02-13-2019, 06:38 PM
This is a sand nigger, but the sentiment remains.

It had to pawn it's DVD player to buy the knife.

Jeez, what a loser. A loser that is now costing the UK tax payer £50k a year to keep caged, when it should just be deported to goatfuckerstan and used as target practice for our military.

:p he looks like a light skin niggers in the us or spiggers.

Midder Peenud Hayed
02-13-2019, 09:45 PM
Burner in the ground, buck in the prison. Happy endings.

That's it. We've all seen this movie before. We'll see it again.

Buck Simian
02-14-2019, 07:10 AM
Well at least that nigger took out his trash when he was done with it.