PDA

View Full Version : BooBooMane takes a nap in his car at the Taco Bell drive thru with a stolen gun in his lap

Mushmouth
02-12-2019, 08:59 PM
20-Yr-Old Rapper Killed In Vallejo Officer-Involved Shooting At Taco Bell

https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2019/02/10/20-yr-old-rapper-killed-vallejo-taco-bell-drive-thru-officer-involved-shooting/

An armed man who was killed in an officer-involved shooting in a Vallejo Taco Bell drive-thru was carrying a semi-automatic handgun stolen in Oregon, authorities said Monday.

In a news release, the Vallejo police said “the firearm was a fully loaded 40-caliber semi-automatic handgun with an extended magazine inserted in the weapon. The firearm appeared to be fully functional and has been sent to an independent crime lab for further testing.”

https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2019/02/11/officer-involved-shooting-suspect-had-gun-stolen-in-oregon/

Cracka Jack
02-12-2019, 09:31 PM
The news story twist on this is a fucking abomination. I hope all TeeVee news people get dieversified mercilessly daily for years on end before the niggers finally slit their throats and eat them.

"Musician"... Are you fucking kidding me!?!?!?!? What instrument did IT play?

Honestly, sometimes I think any human newscaster who spews this pablum is worse than the niggers they are reporting on.

SC Anemia
02-12-2019, 11:25 PM
In a news release, the Vallejo police said “the firearm was a fully loaded 40-caliber semi-automatic handgun with an extended magazine inserted in the weapon. The firearm appeared to be fully functional and has been sent to an independent crime lab for further testing.”

Nope, not possible. Didn't happen. High-capacity magazines have been banned in California since 2017. :lol

Oh yeah, Vallejo had a gun buy-back in November last year so there aren't any guns in Vallejo anyway.

Chimpwhipper
02-13-2019, 09:41 AM
What is it with Taco Bell, and niggers with guns???

Whitey Ford
02-13-2019, 11:38 AM
Nope, not possible. Didn't happen. High-capacity magazines have been banned in California since 2017. :lol

Oh yeah, Vallejo had a gun buy-back in November last year so there aren't any guns in Vallejo anyway.