PDA

View Full Version : Dayton Gets 70K Worth Of ODOT Money To Study Why Niggers Aren't Any Good At Frogger...

MineEvolved
02-12-2019, 04:57 PM
You can't make this shit it up, not even in science fiction. $70,000 blown to study why crazy, sclerotic-eyed, doped up nigger drivers do hit-and-runs on crazy, dumbassed niggers who refuse to cross a 4 lane thoroughfare at a crosswalk. This is prompted by 6 dead niggers who became frogger fails, ALL AT VIRTUALLY THE SAME SPOT (half mile stretch) along North Main Street/St.Rt. 48 in North Dayton, in the last 12-18 months. There was just another one about 2 weeks ago.

FFS, give ME 70 grand, and I'll write a very professional 6-page finding, outlining the problem in about 2 hours...

Last month, 17-year-old Dyimond Wright became the most recent pedestrian to die on North Main. She was hit by a vehicle while in the middle of the street near Carson Avenue with a 23-year-old woman who also suffered life-threatening injuries when she was struck by another car, according to a preliminary investigation.

https://www.daytondailynews.com/news/local/new-effort-aims-halt-main-street-pedestrian-deaths-injuries/3L1rPkRUMzgSCA6Eh116YP/

SC Anemia
02-12-2019, 05:29 PM
Oh I believe it. They ought to just put a trap door and chute to deposit them straight into the Miami River.

ODOT's got nothing on CalTrans. We've got a much bigger budget to squander.

Boy
02-12-2019, 05:52 PM
Alex: I'll take... "Monkey Shuffling" for 1000.00 dollars please.