PDA

View Full Version : Charlotte Braces for New Sneaker Release Chimpouts

Master Sergeant
02-12-2019, 12:57 PM
https://www.wbtv.com/2019/02/12/sneaker-releases-expected-during-all-star-weekend-stores-may-see-large-crowds/

WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN YOU PACK 125,000 NIGGERS AND WHITE CUCK B-BALL FANS INTO A LIBERAL CITY FOR NBA ALL STAR GAME THE SAME WEEKEND NIKE RELEASES A NEW AIR JORDAN?

It’s all things basketball this week in Charlotte now that the NBA All-Star is just days away. You can’t talk basketball without talking sneakers.

With a lot of marquee players in town, sneaker releases are expected to happen.

Whitner, who owns Social Status in Charlotte, says his store will have several releases including OG Infrared 6, women’s only AJ1 patent leather, old UNC 1, the Kyrie Rocket launch and AJ6 (Air Jordan 6).

Charlotte Mecklenburg Police say they've been working with all stores and corporate sponsors to get a handle on crowd control. They say retail stores at malls - especially South Park and Northlake - have an idea of what’s coming with sneaker releases.

“Several retailers have hired their own off duty officers and have their own security for their individual stores in addition to what the mall has done to increase their staffing" said Capt. Ryan Kendall.

Boy
02-12-2019, 01:20 PM
I hope many many :traybat are issued over these nigger ghetto clown shoes.

Cracka Jack
02-12-2019, 01:37 PM
We really need a good Cat 3+ chimpout.......

:snack

SC Anemia
02-12-2019, 01:55 PM
We really need a good Cat 3+ chimpout.......

:snack

I was thinking about that the other day. It's been a while since we had a Ferguson or Freddie Gray type chimpout. I'll just be patient, wait for spring-summer. It'll happen.

:lol

Boy
02-12-2019, 02:09 PM
I was thinking about that the other day. It's been a while since we had a Ferguson or Freddie Gray type chimpout. I'll just be patient, wait for spring-summer. It'll happen.

:lol

You're correct Sir, the groids chimp their best in warmer weather.

100% Not A Nigger
02-13-2019, 12:13 AM
Michael Jordan is responsible for more deaths than the lynching era.

Nappy Meal
02-13-2019, 12:20 AM
All of North Carolina's Niggers in one place at one time, God would you please throw down a Giant Meteor on Charlotte? Thanks.

UpYoursNigger
02-13-2019, 01:59 AM
NBA = Niggers Be Airborne

Cracka Jack
02-13-2019, 07:54 AM
Michael Jordan is responsible for more deaths than the lynching era.

:lol Shhhhhhh!!! If they find that out they'll demand answers.

Chimpwhipper
02-13-2019, 10:11 AM
My niece lives in Charlotte and is going for her concealed carry on Sat.....but she won't be close to NiggerFest

Buck Simian
02-13-2019, 01:00 PM
Any humans in the Charlotte area need to take the same precautions as if a Cat 5 hurricane was heading towards them. Evacuate - if you cant evacuate stock up on food and water and barricade every crack in your house until the all clear is sounded.