PDA

View Full Version : Kamala Harris isn't nigger enough according to celebrity dindus who question her "blackness"

Whitey Ford
02-11-2019, 06:45 PM
Harris takes on questions about her 'blackness' (https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/11/politics/kamala-harris-prosecutor-breakfast-club/index.html)

Sen. Kamala Harris directly confronted critics Monday who have questioned her black heritage, her record incarcerating minorities as a prosecutor and her decision to marry a white man.

In an interview with The Breakfast Club hosts DJ Envy and Charlamagne Tha God that aired Monday, the show's hosts asked the California Democrat to address a series of derogatory memes that have circulated on social media. One of the hosts cited a meme that said Harris is "not African-American" because her parents were immigrants born in India and Jamaica and she spent her high school years in Canada.

https://i.imgur.com/Dgs5vMn.jpg

One of the hosts followed up by asking Harris how she responds to people who question "the legitimacy of your blackness."
"I think they don't understand who black people are," Harris replied. "I'm not going to spend my time trying to educate people about who black people are. Because right now, frankly, I'm focused on, for example, an initiative that I have that is called the 'LIFT Act' that is about lifting folks out of poverty," she said, detailing her plan for a $6,000 tax credit for middle class Americans.
"I'm black, and I'm proud of being black," she said at a later point in the interview. "I was born black. I will die black, and I'm not going to make excuses for anybody because they don't understand."

Boy
02-11-2019, 07:53 PM
Someone here on the plantation needs to email her and let her know about the ONE drop rule :lol

SC Anemia
02-11-2019, 08:09 PM
Did they axe her about Willie Brown's dick?

Ignatow
02-11-2019, 08:18 PM
Did they axe her about Willie Brown's dick?

:rofl

Try to help blacks, you're not black enough.
Enslave blacks, you're a racist.
Say you believe in equality, you're condescending.
Liberals who try to raise the status of blacks, they feel they are superior to blacks and only through them can blacks become equal.
Say women all need to be unified, negresses say you white women uphold white supremacy.

There is no solution or any advantage to dealing with blacks. They turn on you, sooner or later, like an ungrateful dog. Best just to keep these dawgs on chains and beat them up once in a while so they know who massa is.

Rape Ape
02-11-2019, 10:45 PM
The One Drop Rule applies, as always.
As far as I'm concerned, she's a coal black bootlipped spear chucking pavement ape like the rest of them.