PDA

View Full Version : Richest man settles for verified gold-digging mudshark whore

Ignatow
02-11-2019, 04:39 PM
Being rich has a lot of perks. It gives you possibilities, opportunities, ease of life. I'm sure most of us would prefer to live in a comfortable home with minimal money problems than in a shack. So here we have the richest man in the world Jeff Bezos, who can get any young woman he can have, or old woman, if he wants it that way, or a fresh virgin, or a princess. Instead, he chose a nigger cum infested bitch named Lauren Sanchez.

Sanchez has a child with some NFL ape from the early 90s. I don't remember its name. Child looks fair in some photos but it obviously is tainted. Then bitch dated another NFL nigger, and former LA Laker basketball player Derek Fisher. Needless to say, it's been around the nigger block a couple of times, so it must have a gaping stinky diseased orifice. There was an article from the 2nd NFL nigger who said she wanted expensive gifts, always wanted the boy to pay, and cheated on him in their 5 year relationship.

So with such history and credentials, you'd think Bezos will just pay the prostitute for her time, not divorce his wife, keep all his money, and continue as Amazon majority owner. Not that I'm taking his wife's side, it just makes little sense to divide his vast fortune. He can just have as many whores in his harem and who'd care? Yes, I admire him as a captain of industry, but not really smart in choosing his next woman. All those billions will not re-elevate his honor and status as a true human, as it has dipped its bald thumb into the nigger hole of no return.

Boy
02-11-2019, 04:51 PM
He is nigger rich and will be flat ass broke in 10 years. Have you EVER heard of a nigger investing it's money for the future.

animal mother
02-11-2019, 05:18 PM
This POS owns the commie rag Washington Post. I hope this bitch gives him aids, syphilis, clap, chlamydia, crabs and blue balls.

Cat fur allergic
02-11-2019, 06:18 PM
This POS owns the commie rag Washington Post. I hope this bitch gives him aids, syphilis, clap, chlamydia, crabs and blue balls.

The elites in the US and Europe is corrupt as hell. They actually believe niggers are superior lol. I hope he loses everything in the divorce. and his sow takes everything in the next one.

Cat fur allergic
02-11-2019, 06:19 PM
Being rich has a lot of perks. It gives you possibilities, opportunities, ease of life. I'm sure most of us would prefer to live in a comfortable home with minimal money problems than in a shack. So here we have the richest man in the world Jeff Bezos, who can get any young woman he can have, or old woman, if he wants it that way, or a fresh virgin, or a princess. Instead, he chose a nigger cum infested bitch named Lauren Sanchez.

Sanchez has a child with some NFL ape from the early 90s. I don't remember its name. Child looks fair in some photos but it obviously is tainted. Then bitch dated another NFL nigger, and former LA Laker basketball player Derek Fisher. Needless to say, it's been around the nigger block a couple of times, so it must have a gaping stinky diseased orifice. There was an article from the 2nd NFL nigger who said she wanted expensive gifts, always wanted the boy to pay, and cheated on him in their 5 year relationship.

So with such history and credentials, you'd think Bezos will just pay the prostitute for her time, not divorce his wife, keep all his money, and continue as Amazon majority owner. Not that I'm taking his wife's side, it just makes little sense to divide his vast fortune. He can just have as many whores in his harem and who'd care? Yes, I admire him as a captain of industry, but not really smart in choosing his next woman. All those billions will not re-elevate his honor and status as a true human, as it has dipped its bald thumb into the nigger hole of no return.

She is not a mud shark, she looks like a few drops in her. that is why her kid looks more nigger than anything.