PDA

View Full Version : Who says niggers aren't hard workers. Well this nigger is hard at work dumping tires

Cat fur allergic
02-11-2019, 11:34 AM
He makes about 1-3 bucks per tire. and he dump about 100,000 worth of them lol.

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/atlanta/police-say-1-man-responsible-for-dumping-100-000-tires-across-metro/916998376

jenkemfactory
02-11-2019, 11:41 AM
good job nigger. For a few dollars. Well, at least he didn't kill anybody.
now the tax payers will foot the bill.

SC Anemia
02-11-2019, 12:07 PM
That's not surprising at all. I believe at least here in CA there's a $10 dollar disposal fee per tire when you buy new ones. I never see piles of tires stacked up anywhere so I figured someone was getting rid of them. Leave it to a nigger to make it an illegal bidness.

:sheeit

Cat fur allergic
02-11-2019, 01:44 PM
That's not surprising at all. I believe at least here in CA there's a $10 dollar disposal fee per tire when you buy new ones. I never see piles of tires stacked up anywhere so I figured someone was getting rid of them. Leave it to a nigger to make it an illegal bidness.

:sheeit

California you say, I always wanted to be tire dumping kingping!!

Sandy
02-11-2019, 03:18 PM
“We just encountered him on Tuesday, where he ran from police, left the truck. We impounded the truck and found it filled with tires,” said Lt. James Robinson, with the Clayton County Police Department.

At least the owner got his stolen truck back, though would he want it back?

Ignatow
02-11-2019, 04:08 PM
The Golden State used to be great. Republican majority, Republican governors, until liberals, Dems, illegals and their spawns, started corrupting everything. I am especially pissed I have to share this state with illegals and niggers. I think there's still a lot of normal, honest, conservative human Americans here, but the politicians are so verbose in their libturd ways.

City of LA decided to give $10,000,000 to assist "immigrants" to be able to stay here. Fucking euphemism for ILLEGAL ALIENS. Legal immigrants will have their day to be processed; these goddamn illegals will be given legal representation paid for by willing, and unwilling, taxpayers. Good thing I don’t live within the city limits. Of course, a lot of city supervisors are NIGGERS. And what do these ungrateful illegals do? Play La Cucaracha and other mariachi stuff loud in their lowriders. These illegals cost all American taxpayers – as their dozen children per family go to school, given free meals, free housing. The best I can do is keep Trump and Republicans in office to push back.

I love my state, so I'll do what I can to have it stay legal American and not Pablo and Maria Chihuahua.

Boy
02-11-2019, 04:27 PM
I say round up the 100,000 or so tires the nigger illegally dumped and have an african goodyear necklace party for him.

zagnut
02-11-2019, 07:00 PM
It happened in the shithole called Atlanta, no fornications given!

Whitey Ford
02-11-2019, 07:30 PM

Cracka Jack
02-11-2019, 07:52 PM
I say round up the 100,000 or so tires the nigger illegally dumped and have an african goodyear necklace party for him.

Innovative "out of the box" solutions like that are what we really need to MAGA!!!

:lol