PDA

View Full Version : Anniquta's welfare check tests positive for the cocaine..

Mushmouth
02-10-2019, 07:33 PM
A Clark County mother was arrested after her 4-year-old daughter became unresponsive at school and tested positive for cocaine.

Winchester police were called to Clark Regional Medical Center on Thursday, after the girl became unresponsive at school and was taken to the hospital, court records show. Tests came back positive for cocaine, according to the police citation.

The child’s mother, Anniquta Wright, 31, told police that she let “a friend sell cocaine and crack cocaine at her residence while the kids were there,” according to the police citation. “Wright admitted that the kids would even sit at the table with the friend.”

https://www.kentucky.com/news/local/crime/article226012090.html

Boy
02-10-2019, 09:01 PM
What parent doesn't let their toddlers sit there while they're dealing and cutting up hard drugs, not to mention doing them.... said NO human ever.

Midder Peenud Hayed
02-10-2019, 10:59 PM
A 31 y/o future-felon-factory let its "fryens" deal coke from its section-8 nest. Naturally, it's 4 y/o sow niglet, which will undoubtedly be pregnant before it hits double digits, used its giant nigger Hoover nose to vacuum up the leavings. That niglet subsequently keeled over comatose while at school.

The child’s mother, Anniquta Wright, 31, told police that she let “a friend sell cocaine and crack cocaine at her residence while the kids were there,” according to the police citation. “Wright admitted that the kids would even sit at the table with the friend.”

How much you wanna bet this mammy was pimping out its niglets to these coke dealers for Muh Dik!?

If Eli's Corner is about nigger-FAIL!, there is no greater example of that than nigger "parenting".

https://www.kentucky.com/news/local/crime/article226012090.html

Buck Simian
02-10-2019, 11:29 PM
A Clark County mother was arrested after her 4-year-old daughter became unresponsive at school

I know its been a very long time since I graduated but isn't that normal for niggers? Being unresponsive in school?

Ignatow
02-11-2019, 04:15 PM
I know its been a very long time since I graduated but isn't that normal for niggers? Being unresponsive in school?

:rofl
Brain dead in school, and when at work, even more retarded.