PDA

View Full Version : Denmark cages illegal niggers and sand niggers

Odin's balls
02-10-2019, 04:45 PM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6687043/Why-Denmark-dump-unwanted-refugees-remote-17-acre-island.html

This is the way to treat illegals.

If they don't like it, they can leave.

The criminals (they're all criminals) get to serve their time and then leave.

Denmark has really cracked down on the kind of scum they don't want in their country.

I may even move back there if they carry on like this.

We have an island way off the north coast of Scotland called st. Kilda.

Guess where I am proposing we send our illegal immigrant scum?

Boy
02-10-2019, 04:59 PM
I fucking love it, Denmark is finally re-growing a set of balls and throwing this scum on a measly 17 acers. It will turn into a crime, garbage ridden shithole infested island in 3...2...1

Nice start Denmark, now just kick out all the muzzies and I might even move there too :lol

Cat fur allergic
02-10-2019, 05:45 PM
They haven't grown set of balls yet. they won't deport them. too afraid to offend the nigger lovers.

It's a half ass plan. They are hopping the niggers/sniggers will leave. They could just ask their friends to come in boats and pick their asses up. Its not that hard. They won't do the right thing out right deport them.

Odin's balls
02-10-2019, 06:22 PM
They haven't grown set of balls yet. they won't deport them. too afraid to offend the nigger lovers.

It's a half ass plan. They are hopping the niggers/sniggers will leave. They could just ask their friends to come in boats and pick their asses up. Its not that hard. They won't do the right thing out right deport them.

Same problem all over Europe. We can't deport the scum because they have 'human' rights.

Denmark is doing all that it can to make life as uncomfortable as possible so that they leave of their own accord.

Cat fur allergic
02-10-2019, 08:32 PM
I spent a month in Denmark on a TDY. Most beautiful women in the world.

They are alright, problem is the women folks there are super liberal sluts lol.

Cracka Jack
02-10-2019, 11:02 PM

Go a little farther north. Stockholm. Holy Mother of God....... Thought I had walked into a lingerie model convention........ :lol Girlfriend looked at me and said, "Go ahead and say it..." I said "Say what?" She replied "They're beautiful!"

Copenhagen was a strange dark place.... made me think of some failed eastern european former soviet shithole....

Odin's balls
02-11-2019, 02:43 AM
This is why I married one and ended up living there for six years.

CPH can be a bit grim in places, but on a summer's day when the women have energed from their winter chrysalis, that is the time to be there.

The beer is fantastic all year round.

MineEvolved
02-17-2019, 10:22 PM
The only objection I have to a story like this is why not just ship them home immediately? The fuel costs for the flights are dwarfed by the costs of keeping useless niggers around to feed and house, until you FINALLY come to the conclusion you should have come to immediately. You can ship 3-400 of them back on one flight, probably nearly 1000 if you use something like a C-5 Galaxy with an experienced loadmaster. Like the Nike slogan says, 'just do it'...

Sandy
02-18-2019, 09:43 AM
The only objection I have to a story like this is why not just ship them home immediately? The fuel costs for the flights are dwarfed by the costs of keeping useless niggers around to feed and house, until you FINALLY come to the conclusion you should have come to immediately. You can ship 3-400 of them back on one flight, probably nearly 1000 if you use something like a C-5 Galaxy with an experienced loadmaster. Like the Nike slogan says, 'just do it'...

I was talking with a friend about this a few days ago, but regarding the southern border. Canada seems to be welcoming refugees seeking asylum, right? So at the one-time cost of, I figure, a few billion dollars at most, we get our biggest cargo planes to ship 100,000 from Tijuana to Toronto. In a few hours, they'll be in a land of free health care and a happier, more welcoming people, but with the understanding that they do not risk coming into our country.

Whitey Ford
02-18-2019, 01:08 PM

America used to be full of beautiful women until all the race mixing produced a load of mudlings.

Nappy Meal
02-18-2019, 03:27 PM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6687043/Why-Denmark-dump-unwanted-refugees-remote-17-acre-island.html

This is the way to treat illegals.

If they don't like it, they can leave.

The criminals (they're all criminals) get to serve their time and then leave.

Denmark has really cracked down on the kind of scum they don't want in their country.

I may even move back there if they carry on like this.

We have an island way off the north coast of Scotland called st. Kilda.

Guess where I am proposing we send our illegal immigrant scum?

St. Kilda is isolated AF wonder how long they would last there maybe a day.

Call Me Bwana
02-18-2019, 09:03 PM
[/QUOTE]Guess where I am proposing we send our illegal immigrant scum?[/QUOTE]

The middle of the ocean?

Great! Put me down as a yes.

Whitewheat
02-26-2019, 05:17 PM
I was beginning to think the term "big dumb Danes" was the normal but after reading this I do believe there is hope for Denmark and all of Northern Europe. I think they are now choking on liberalism.