PDA

View Full Version : UK cRapper nog "Cadet" Croaks in Car Accident

Groid_Rage
02-09-2019, 04:09 PM
No Loss
Where was this POS a cadet?

South London rapper Cadet died in a car crash on the way to a gig in Staffordshire in the early hours of this morning.
The 28-year-old musician, whose real name is Blaine Cameron Johnson, died while he was a passenger in a taxi on the way to a performance, his family said today.
https://www.standard.co.uk/showbiz/celebrity-news/rapper-cadet-dies-in-car-crash-on-way-to-gig-a4062101.html
:pat

Sandy
02-10-2019, 06:11 PM
I'll bet a tenner the producers and fambly won't give refunds, because they'll say they need the money for funeral costs.

Odin's balls
02-11-2019, 02:57 AM
Absolutely nobody has heard of this nigger in the UK.

Zero shits given. One less nigger on our streets.

Call Me Bwana
02-14-2019, 12:48 AM
A post read: "We the family of Blaine Cameron Johnson known as Cadet (Underrated Legend) would like to share the sad news that during the early hours of 9th February 2019 he passed away as a passenger in a taxi, en route to a performance.

What sad news? The only sad news is the taxi was wrecked. I hope it wasn’t totaled.

Chimpwhipper
02-14-2019, 07:45 AM
If I was a taxi driver I would have an ejection seat so if I got nigger fares (Hell, they're not going to pay anyway) I could Kamikaze that SOB.

jenkemfactory
02-14-2019, 12:54 PM
Great news. thank you.

Jivin' Jigaboo
02-18-2019, 09:33 AM
Cadet, Who? Never heard of this Jigaboo. I can't even begin to care less about this dead NIGGER. Great news! one less!!
:traybat:nfl:traybat

Whitey Ford
02-18-2019, 01:24 PM
This brave rapper chose 'vulnerability' over 'machismo!' The world just lost something really special. I know that every buck over the age of 14 is an 'aspiring rapper', but this one was something original and different somehow. Out of all the thousands of rap songs that all sound the same, this one forged a unique sound that distinguished him from the masses of illiterate bongo noise pseudo-poetry.

Not. :unigger

Cadet: Rapper’s rapper who chose vulnerability over machismo (https://www.independent.co.uk/news/obituaries/cadet-dead-rapper-blaine-cameron-johnson-letter-to-krept-a8781031.html)

Johnson released his hard-hitting freestyle “Slut” on YouTube later that month. In two years, he would be back on that stage as a solo performer.

“Slut” had over half a million views in just a few months and set a precedent for the way Johnson brought emotion, honesty and lack of bravado to his lyrics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blsMgamQuNk

That's some soul baring sensitivity, right there. LOL
The most sensitive man since George Clooney?

jenkemfactory
02-18-2019, 10:34 PM
This brave rapper chose 'vulnerability' over 'machismo!' The world just lost something really special. I know that every buck over the age of 14 is an 'aspiring rapper', but this one was something original and different somehow. Out of all the thousands of rap songs that all sound the same, this one forged a unique sound that distinguished him from the masses of illiterate bongo noise pseudo-poetry.

That's some soul baring sensitivity, right there. LOL
The most sensitive man since George Clooney?

ah, a nigger mating video