PDA

View Full Version : Burner Alert!! Buck Kills His Urine Head Turdler

Master Sergeant
02-09-2019, 03:22 PM
https://www.macon.com/news/local/crime/article225231765.html

The coal burning mother of Macon’s first homicide victim of 2019 was arrested on a murder charge Tuesday morning.

Coal Burner Jaimie Lynn Howard, 20, was booked into the Bibb County jail at 10 a.m., according to jail records.

King Henderson, who turned 1 on Jan. 20, died late Thursday at Coliseum Northside Hospital

After a GBI autopsy showed the baby succumbed to head trauma, his 21-year-old father, A’kym Malek Henderson, was arrested and charged with murder Friday afternoon.

Ignatow
02-09-2019, 03:42 PM
Plantation Parkway? Nigger knows where it belongs!

SC Anemia
02-09-2019, 03:51 PM

This slag ^^^ just looked away while the nigger punched her one year old baby boy in the head multiple times.

...suffered multiple complex skull fractures, scalp hemorrhages and a swollen brain, the warrant stated.

Master Sergeant
02-09-2019, 04:20 PM
Only a primal feral animal could hit a one year old hard enough multiple times to kill it. Bright side is both of these assholes are out of society for a very long time. Even his fellow prison chimps might not take to kindly to his choice for a beat down.

UpYoursNigger
02-09-2019, 04:45 PM
Plantation Parkway? Nigger knows where it belongs!

:rofl from plantation parkway to NU. this nigger is on schedule!!

animal mother
02-09-2019, 04:54 PM
Nigger performed a 7th trimester abortionon it's sprog.

Cat fur allergic
02-09-2019, 05:47 PM
nothing of value was lost.

Master Sergeant
02-09-2019, 07:14 PM
Is it me or are Coal Burners having an exceptionally bad start to the year? Imagine how many beat downs and murders we don't catch and post on here.

Cracka Jack
02-09-2019, 08:41 PM
Is it me or are Coal Burners having an exceptionally bad start to the year? Imagine how many beat downs and murders we don't catch and post on here.

Only a small fraction of it ever makes the news.

Buck Simian
02-10-2019, 05:16 PM
King Henderson, who turned 1 on Jan. 20
And then he was dethroned.

Howard’s been “the sweetest little girl since she was 10
And then she hit puberty and started burning coal.

Sandy
02-10-2019, 05:54 PM

I've suggested a Burner of the Year poll, but at this rate we'd have to split it up into Oscars categories, even for the 1% of burner blotter we talk about here.

Best Supporting Mudshark - active assistance, like getaway driver
Best Producer - no TNB possible without her providing a house, car, etc., and/or a niglet to beat up
Worst Burner - reserved for the vilest at the very bottom, especially complicity in getting non-cuck humans killed

SC Anemia
02-10-2019, 10:23 PM
I've suggested a Burner of the Year poll, but at this rate we'd have to split it up into Oscars categories, even for the 1% of burner blotter we talk about here.

Best Supporting Mudshark - active assistance, like getaway driver
Best Producer - no TNB possible without her providing a house, car, etc., and/or a niglet to beat up
Worst Burner - reserved for the vilest at the very bottom, especially complicity in getting non-cuck humans killed

GREAT IDEA! :lol

Best Art Direction/Costume Design - for creative bruising, mutilation, mudshark sunglasses.

Best Documentary Feature - for closely recreating an OJ.

Best Cinematography - if it's live streamed on NigTube

Ignatow
02-11-2019, 05:26 AM
There should be awards for burners that continue their evil bestiality ways, like Vonn and Price, and posthumous awards.
-Best pyrotechnics and/or special effects, for mudsharks disfigured with acid
-Ugliest spawn of mudshark and nigger
-Rachel Dolezal award for delusions of actually believing its a nigger despite the facts
-Lifetime mudwhore Tyne Daly award
-etc.

Master Sergeant
02-11-2019, 12:39 PM
The Coal Burner Hall of Shame.

Posthumous inductee: Nicole Simpson
Delusional inductee: Rachel Dolezal

Sandy
02-11-2019, 03:17 PM
-Lifetime mudwhore Tyne Daly award

WTF! If I ever wonder if some white dyke types even a nigger wouldn't muh dikk, this is a reminder.

Sandy
02-11-2019, 03:21 PM
The Coal Burner Hall of Shame.

Posthumous inductee: Nicole Simpson
Delusional inductee: Rachel Dolezal

Most Likely To Burn Again: Lindsey Vonn
No White Man Should Want Her Because Of Where Her Thing's Been: Elin Nordegren