PDA

View Full Version : Virginia Lt. Governor Muhdik

Unregistered
02-08-2019, 11:10 PM
A second woman (or sheboon, I'm not sure) has said Justin Fairfax raped her. The power of the muhdik is too much to resist, apparently. Maybe karma for his Robert E. Lee looks at me walkout.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6684537/Second-woman-accuses-Lieutenant-Governor-Virginia-Justin-Fairfax-rape.html

Mushmouth
02-09-2019, 06:59 AM
Tried to find a pic of the second accuser last night, nothing.

If it was a human woman it will be racist to point out the rape ape stereotype..

Mushmouth
02-09-2019, 07:00 AM
And I almost posted this last night and was going to use the exact same title. Get out of my brain!!!

Sheboon DeLuxe
02-09-2019, 12:01 PM
So, Virginia...who ya gonna pick? The fake white liberal racebaiter with the Klan pics in his yearbook, or the muh-dik nigger? LOL, this is fun.

MineEvolved
02-10-2019, 03:35 AM
WE MUST BELIEVE HER!!!.....Watch the libs try and get out from under that one...

Midder Peenud Hayed
02-10-2019, 04:47 PM
Watching these White-hating, anti-America communists implode by their own misdeeds and stupidity (i.e., the truly dumb Sandy Cortez) is a thing of true beauty.

And this is just the beginning... Just wait until these idiots start spit-roasting one another on the campaign trail. There's no way the Democrato Partido Nuevo will nominate a straight White person (sorry, Biden, Beto, and Pocahontas). They want a minority (preferably a nigger), sexual pervert, or "trans" weirdo. These wild-eyed idiots will nominate someone so far out of the mainstream that they will be unelectable.

This nigger in VA will go down in flames. And like every other shifty nigger, what we're hearing is a drop in the bucket compared to what the filthy ape has actually been doing.

Blue Gum
02-12-2019, 09:15 PM
Just a nigger being a nigger.....lie, cheat, steal and rape.....its in a niggers DNA

Midder Peenud Hayed
02-13-2019, 09:42 PM
Just a nigger being a nigger.....lie, cheat, steal and rape.....its in a niggers DNA

One of the most fundamental innate problems niggers have is their stupidity. They believe that Humans are just as dumb as they are. They think they can ook and eek the most asinine bullshit that pops into the nigger meat that passes as their "brains" and Humans will believe it.

For example, the loony claim that they were the "Gypshuns an' sheeeit" who built ancient Egypt.

Remember when Big Mike, with a serious look on its muzzle, declared a bunch of illiterate, unskilled, nigger slaves "built" the White House?

Niggers are so fatally-flawed that they can't be fixed. You know, as in you-can't-fix-stupid.