PDA

View Full Version : Teenaper thugs arrested in connection with killing of human Nashville musician

White Orchid
02-08-2019, 10:01 PM
https://www.wsmv.com/news/juveniles-arrested-in-connection-with-killing-of-nashville-musician/article_7e3a9420-2b27-11e9-8f1c-d737499dd2d1.html

The teenapers were located Friday morning inside a stolen vehicle at the Nigmart on Charlotte Pike. Police used cell phone pings to track the suspects.

According to police, the nigger thugs had a stolen loaded pistol with them and a second loaded pistol was found inside the store. Police said the car was stolen from Brentwood.

The human victim:
http://i68.tinypic.com/vy1v0i.jpg

The thugs:
http://i65.tinypic.com/2s7fjsy.jpg

According to the Metro Nashville Police Department, the suspects are 14-year-old Roniyah McKnight, 15-year-old Diamond Lewis and 16-year-old Decorrius Wright. A 12-year-old girl and a 13-year-old boy are also charged. Under Tennessee law, three of the teens' names were allowed to be released because they are over 13 and are charged with homicide.

Under Tennessee law, three of the teens' names were allowed to be released because they are over 13 and are charged with homicide.

It was learned during the juvenile court hearing on Friday that all five kids were runaways and already on police's radar.

Midder Peenud Hayed
02-08-2019, 10:41 PM
The War on Evil Whitey goes on unabated.

These fucking animals have been empowered, enabled, and most all -- weaponized, by the global communist Left as a tool in their 100-year campaign to halt Human progress.

Kyle Yorlets (RIP), is just the latest casualty in the War...

SC Anemia
02-09-2019, 02:11 AM
The teens were located Friday morning inside a stolen vehicle at the Walmart on Charlotte Pike. Police used cell phone pings to track the suspects.

According to police, the suspects had a stolen loaded pistol with them and a second loaded pistol was found inside the store. Police said the car was stolen from Brentwood.

NigMart, of course. Cops say all of them are runaways. Nice, just another group of oxygen thieves (atmospheric larcenists) that some sows just shat-out and dumped on society. Too bad a bus pass to Planned Parenthood was a bridge too far for their mammys. I'd have given the bitches a ride. :lol

Meh, five "yoots" and two stolen pistols out of circulation at least.

Nappy Meal
02-09-2019, 02:37 AM
I was driving through the Hood a few days ago with a friend, we were making a left hand turn off of a 4 lane road from the center median. There were bushes and trees on each side of the median opening. We were stuck there for a few minutes when a spook came out of the bushes with a hoodie on covering his head and part of it's face. It was close to 80F outside, I said out aloud "what are you up to boy" The little fucker starts reaching into it's waste band, by then my friend was on to it's plan, we start to make the turn and the nigger starts bolting towards us, we have the windows down because its nice out, so my friend grabs my fire extinguisher and lets the stupid nigger have it with a nice long blast in it's face! That stopped the Moulinyan dead in it's tracks. That was that and we went about or way.

Call Me Bwana
02-11-2019, 05:44 PM
The War on Evil Whitey goes on unabated.

These fucking animals have been empowered, enabled, and most all -- weaponized, by the global communist Left as a tool in their 100-year campaign to halt Human progress.

Kyle Yorlets (RIP), is just the latest casualty in the War...

So far, this is my favorite:

:potd

Midder Peenud Hayed
02-11-2019, 10:49 PM
So far, this is my favorite:

:potd

May God bless you and yours, my Human friend.