PDA

View Full Version : Jig Moslem rape ape went to the great watermelon patch in the sky thanks to Alabama death row

Groid_Rage
02-08-2019, 01:16 PM
Some shitskin Domineque Ray who raped and murdered a teenager in 1995 just got executed 24 years too late.

A Muslim child killer has been executed in Alabama after the Supreme Court voted 5-4 to threw out his request for an imam to be present in the execution chamber.https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/muslim-child-killer-executed-in-alabama-without-imam-present-after-court-turns-down-request-a4061151.html

Ray was convicted for the rape and murder of 15-year-old Tiffany Harville in 1995. He was executed by lethal injection shortly after 10:00 pm Thursday night, less than an hour after the Supreme Court issued its decision.
https://dailycaller.com/2019/02/08/supreme-court-muslim-execution/

Ignatow
02-08-2019, 01:28 PM
A lethal injection was humane. This Al-dikk would've been better served by using a dull knife, the way its terrorist friends execute westerners.

Boy
02-08-2019, 01:45 PM
24 damn years of my hard earned tax money and yours, to house, feed, medical and other miscellaneous crap; adds up to millions of dollars. Alabama I have a cheaper, quicker and more efficient way for scum like this.

Rape Ape
02-08-2019, 04:52 PM
I'm sure mammy and other niggers were all "He wuz a good boy an sheeit!". Well, he's GOOD now, niggers.

:traybat

I think Alabama should have a friendly contest with Texas to see how many state-issued batwings they can produce. And I agree with Kraken, and have been saying it for years: Bring back the rope. The jenkem injection is too humane for these filth.

animal mother
02-08-2019, 05:28 PM
24 damn years of my hard earned tax money and yours, to house, feed, medical and other miscellaneous crap; adds up to millions of dollars. Alabama I have a cheaper, quicker and more efficient way for scum like this.

Or "old sparky". Just forget to wet the head sponge when they do a nigger so they catch fire. I would love to see this as a pay for view event.:snack

Midder Peenud Hayed
02-08-2019, 09:13 PM
That is one ugly fucking nigger, may the Prophet Muhammad bathe in pig shit.

SC Anemia
02-08-2019, 09:44 PM
“Ray has put forward a powerful claim that his religious rights will be violated at the moment the state puts him to death,”

Rights? His RIGHTS??? What about the rights of 15 year old Tiffany Harville? This girl was raped, beaten and stabbed to death including having her throat slit. This fucking animal then stole her clothing and the $6 dollars she had on her.

Rot in Hell you piece of shit!

:fume

zagnut
02-10-2019, 01:30 AM
Anesthetize the eye and put the needle there so it can see it coming!

Sandy
02-10-2019, 06:10 PM
Rights? His RIGHTS??? What about the rights of 15 year old Tiffany Harville? This girl was raped, beaten and stabbed to death including having her throat slit. This fucking animal then stole her clothing and the $6 dollars she had on her.

Rot in Hell you piece of shit!

:fume

Funny, the AP article I read neglected to mention anything but "stabbed to death." Of course they covered up how heinous the crime was.