PDA

View Full Version : Katie Price finally admits defeat

Odin's balls
02-08-2019, 10:00 AM
Finally Katie 'Slapper flaps' Price has admitted defeat and will be sending it's 6'2", 24 stone, violent, future sex offender, retarded half chimp 'Harvey' into full time care.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6682379/Katie-Price-says-son-Harvey-16-obsessed-like-24-stone-nightmare-newborn.html

"My house is smashed to bits. This year he has broken eight iPads and four TVs. Someone might bang the door and he'll chuck something". Probably worth noting it is only February. :lol

Keep that thing away from human females, other kids, animals and anything else that could be eaten or muh-dikked into oblivion. A 48th trimester abortion may also be a good idea.

"Harvey wanted to come with me this Morning. He thinks I am out getting him a carbonara. He'll be waiting by the window for it." :lol

My dog does this when I go to the supermarket. The difference is that my dog doesn't need lying to when I walk out the door through fear that he might try some forcible muh-dik on me.

Ignatow
02-08-2019, 01:11 PM
Now that's the dictionary definition of a vile, foul, ugly, useless nigger. Abortion would've been better, but now that it's here, what can be done? There's a forest in Japan called Aokigahara, where people were left when the family can't support them anymore. Oh, my mistake, I wouldn't want to curse Japan with Nigzilla.

Cat fur allergic
02-08-2019, 03:59 PM
Sadly the nigger buck will breed. You know there are tons of dumb whores out there like its mom. They'll go He's so tall.

SC Anemia
02-08-2019, 04:04 PM
Now that's the dictionary definition of a vile, foul, ugly, useless nigger. Abortion would've been better, but now that it's here, what can be done? There's a forest in Japan called Aokigahara, where people were left when the family can't support them anymore. Oh, my mistake, I wouldn't want to curse Japan with Nigzilla.

Nigzilla :rofl

UpYoursNigger
02-09-2019, 03:21 AM
Im with SC. Nigzilla has me dying. Can Kraken come up with a nigger head on godzillas body?:rofl

Cracka Jack
02-09-2019, 06:55 AM
That is one ugly burner.

Whitey Ford
02-09-2019, 02:48 PM
That is one ugly burner.

Before the niglovin' she was half decent. Most 'burners go downhill quick after burning. It's like niggers suck the beauty out of everything.

zagnut
02-10-2019, 01:15 AM
She needs to make some castor bean tea for the fat bastard.

MineEvolved
02-10-2019, 03:44 AM
She'll finally cage Quasimongo, and immediately go back to chasing greasy nigger bucks around...

Whitey Ford
02-10-2019, 11:34 AM

SC Anemia
02-10-2019, 01:16 PM
She needs to make some castor bean tea for the fat bastard.

Nice ricin reference. I see what you did there. :lol

Sandy
02-10-2019, 06:40 PM
Oh, my mistake, I wouldn't want to curse Japan with Nigzilla.

The Japanese would sooner nuke themselves than suffer an invasion like that. Their best scientists would probably look for ways to create a tsunami to wash the niggers out into the sea, after alerting their people to go to higher ground.

I swear I saw that thing's twin yesterday. I was at the supermarket when this, this gigantic thing walked in front of me and said, "HI HOW ARE YOU?" It looked so much like the mutant that I quickly pushed my cart around it and went to the other side of the store. The next aisle wouldn't be enough to keep it from following. Thank God it didn't.

MineEvolved
02-10-2019, 09:35 PM
'He is now six foot two, 24 stone and he's still growing,' she said. 'And he kicks off. The other day he kicked a chair across a room over a muffin.

It'll be killing very soon now...

My house is smashed to bits. This year he has broken eight iPads and four TVs.

Why the fuck would you buy 8 ipads and 4 tv's for someone thats legally blind? Never mind that it's effectively brain dead as well...

I wonder how long it'll be before she stops going to visit it. Or paying for the care. What happens then? Does the facility quietly turn it out on to the street with little or no warning to the public? Fair question, I think....Katie is beyond her shelf life, when it comes to being able to blow a magic nigger celebrity for funding....

Cracka Jack
02-10-2019, 10:52 PM

For the life of me, I couldn't tell you exactly what, but I am sure that baboons serve some sort of purpose. That thing is however is not a baboon. It's a nigger..... It serves no useful purpose on Earth.

Whitey Ford
04-08-2019, 11:00 AM
Fat slam pig Katie Price wants more plastic surgery to hide her badly aging face. And she's getting fat, too. Burn the coal, put on the rolls. LOL
Katie Price plans ANOTHER facelift as she panics: 'I look disgusting' (https://archive.fo/f9IGU#selection-2429.1-2429.70)

In scenes airing in tonight’s episode of Katie Price: My Crazy Life, the 40-year-old model reveals her body-confidence is at an all-time low following the breakdown of her marriage from cheating husband Kieran Hayler and boyfriend Kris Boyson’s negative comments about her appearance.

“But overnight it has all changed. I've got dimples here and here. I have put on weight and I look disgusting at the moment.”

Whitewheat
04-08-2019, 07:09 PM

Shoot where's planned parenthood when you really need them? The founder of PP admitted it was an organization that was set up to control the nigger population and if the do gooders would just get out of the way PP will continue to keep the nigger population from growing too large. Maybe they could branch out into the muzzie population next!

Cracka Jack
04-08-2019, 10:47 PM
Last time I saw that :burner 's pic it looked like Howard Stern beaten with a 10lb sledge hammer, a rubber hose, and maced....the bleach blonde version.

NoNiggers
04-10-2019, 09:00 AM
Damn! Commenting closed.

Buck Simian
04-10-2019, 09:52 PM
Maybe she needs to give the monster a handjob every now and then to calm it down. You know it probably humps all over her uncontrollably, she probably likes it at that.