PDA

View Full Version : Sow Lies to Police About Her Thug Son, Gets Arrested for Perjury

SC Anemia
02-06-2019, 11:41 AM
This bitch...6066

Thought she'd lie to investigators about her criminal spawn who tried to kill the police with a car and got shot for its troubles.
Fortunately, and naturally, the cops are smarter and determined that she lied through her teef.

The deputies were trying to arrest Smith on an outstanding warrant at the time, and shot and wounded him when he attacked them with his vehicle.

His mother told deputies that she had been standing on her front porch when the incident occurred and was a witness to the shooting, WEAR reported.

Not so fast.

. However, FDLE investigators reviewed all the available surveillance video of the scene and determined that Williams had not actually seen her son’s altercation with the deputies.

She was arrested and booked into the Escambia County jail on Friday, and has since bonded out, WEAR reported.

:whip i swear a nigger would lie about the color of the sky.

https://defensemaven.io/bluelivesmatter/news/mother-arrested-for-lying-to-investigators-about-her-son-s-shooting-by-officer-T1nn4P2VnUKfqMGmrGFWMg/?utm_source=MailChimp&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=BlueLivesDailyNewsletter&replyPage=1

Boy
02-06-2019, 12:43 PM
This bitch...6066

Thought she'd lie to investigators about her criminal spawn who tried to kill the police with a car and got shot for its troubles.
Fortunately, and naturally, the cops are smarter and determined that she lied through her teef.

Not so fast.

:whip i swear a nigger would lie about the color of the sky.

https://defensemaven.io/bluelivesmatter/news/mother-arrested-for-lying-to-investigators-about-her-son-s-shooting-by-officer-T1nn4P2VnUKfqMGmrGFWMg/?utm_source=MailChimp&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=BlueLivesDailyNewsletter&replyPage=1

When a nigger doesn't lie, that's when I start to worry.

Ignatow
02-06-2019, 01:17 PM
Yes massa, I's worked hard today suh.
Really, nigger. You haven't worked an honest day in your life.