PDA

View Full Version : I’m baaaaack!

Call Me Bwana
02-06-2019, 01:46 AM
Hello fellow nigger haters!!

I’ve kind of taken a bit of a break from nigger-bashing. Last spring I moved from lily-white southern Utah to lily-white southern Idaho. I really love Idaho, but I do have to admit that seeing that occasional “one in a thousand humans there is a nigger” still bothers me. Even though I can go days at a time and not see a spear chucker, one is too many.

At any rate, I hope to help contribute to healthy nigger bashing and general ridiculing the dark skinned lowlifes.

If anybody wants to denigrate coons,
Call Me Bwana

:bat

UpYoursNigger
02-06-2019, 01:57 AM
Long time Bwana!! Welcome back !!!

SC Anemia
02-06-2019, 04:02 AM
Hey Bwana!

Sheboon DeLuxe
02-06-2019, 11:53 AM
Hey Bwana, Salt Laker here. Fuck Utah, getting over-run with niggers, wife and I are moving too. Enjoy Idaho, but beware Boise. Lots of coons and other trash there, thanks to the USAF.

Ignatow
02-06-2019, 01:25 PM
I think I remember you from Chimpout? In any case, welcome back!

Nappy Meal
02-06-2019, 01:38 PM
Welcome back. When did SLC get over run? I remember west of Temple was a dump, especially around the Salvation Army. It seemed like it was well contained, this was in the early 2010's.

NiggerHater
02-06-2019, 04:34 PM
Welcome back Bwana......:thumb

Midder Peenud Hayed
02-07-2019, 03:59 AM
Willkommen!

Call Me Bwana
02-07-2019, 02:51 PM
Hey Bwana, Salt Laker here. Fuck Utah, getting over-run with niggers, wife and I are moving too. Enjoy Idaho, but beware Boise. Lots of coons and other trash there, thanks to the USAF.

Awwww, the Air Force, that explains it. I bought a new house in the city next to Boise (Meridian). I used to live up in northern Idaho. Loved it, but too cold for way too long. Boise area is better for length of winter.

Cheers!!!

Call Me Bwana
02-07-2019, 02:56 PM
I think I remember you from Chimpout? In any case, welcome back!

I don’t think I made the Chimpout site. I barely caught Shitskins before it got shut down. I was there for only a few months.

I love this Dindu forum!!! It’s one of the rare places where a human can vent about the useless shitbeasts.

Best regards!

AFN_Weasel
02-08-2019, 01:41 PM
Welcome Bwana, good to see you back!

Boy
02-08-2019, 01:49 PM
Hello fellow nigger haters!!

I’ve kind of taken a bit of a break from nigger-bashing. Last spring I moved from lily-white southern Utah to lily-white southern Idaho. I really love Idaho, but I do have to admit that seeing that occasional “one in a thousand humans there is a nigger” still bothers me. Even though I can go days at a time and not see a spear chucker, one is too many.

At any rate, I hope to help contribute to healthy nigger bashing and general ridiculing the dark skinned lowlifes.

If anybody wants to denigrate coons,
Call Me Bwana

:bat

Always remember this... If one "nigger" comes hordes are soon to follow.

And welcome back...

Call Me Bwana
02-09-2019, 10:58 PM
Always remember this... If one "nigger" comes hordes are soon to follow.

And welcome back...

Thank, Kraken, and I so agree. That is why it bothers me to see even one nigger move into a whitey area. Dumb ass cucks welcome them with open arms, and next thing you know they are crawling around everywhere.