PDA

View Full Version : Sow denied nigger lotto after claiming it found a fishhook in a tampon

Sandy
02-05-2019, 10:57 AM
The shakedown didn't work, so its revenge is to spread lies to hurt the company. Not that I'm an expert on how tampons are made, but even if someone dropped a fishhook in the machines, there's no way it winds up like that.

When Harmony Grant noticed something odd on the outside of a tampon, she imagined that she’d open it up to find out that it was nothing of concern. But when she pulled the tampon out of its applicator and discovered a metal hook stuck inside the cotton, the 22-year-old was “utterly shocked.”

Grant told the Virginia outlet that she found the curved piece of metal in a box of Playtex Simply Gentle Glide tampons. Grant immediately went to share her discovery on her Facebook page to warn her friends about the potential danger. Then, she contacted Edgewell Personal Care, the company responsible for making the product.

In an email obtained by WVEC, the company apologized to Grant for her “recent experience” and asked that she ship the box of tampons back, offering to reimburse her the $7 cost. According to the local outlet, Grant wasn’t satisfied by the company’s response.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/woman-traumatized-finding-sharp-hook-inside-tampon-utterly-shocked-162039885.html

:nigsign:lies

Boy
02-05-2019, 11:09 AM
NO Hennessy and crack for you nigger, NO big bongo lottery party either :rofl

SC Anemia
02-05-2019, 11:31 AM
Someone in the comment section busted this one BIG TIME.

They pointed out that the nigger had to remove the tampon from its applicator to find the "fish hook".

I'm no expert on feminine hygiene products but I do know that tampons need to stay in the applicator to be used. Why would the nigger remove it except to plant the hook in it.

That's not how tampons work. Dumb nigger.

animal mother
02-05-2019, 12:22 PM
The sow could have a grappling hook in it's muh poosie and never feel it!

Cracka Jack
02-05-2019, 02:49 PM
A treble hook would work better. :lol

White Orchid
02-05-2019, 02:51 PM
In an email obtained by WVEC, the company apologized to Grant for her “recent experience” and asked that she ship the box of tampons back, offering to reimburse her the $7 cost. According to the local outlet, Grant wasn’t satisfied by the company’s response.

:rofl

I nearly choked on my coffee at this part!

zagnut
02-05-2019, 09:40 PM
She was trying to catch the rotting fish up her crotch.

Midder Peenud Hayed
02-06-2019, 02:39 AM
Nigger stupidity never ceases to amaze me. A fish hook in a tampon. The scam is always about the Muh Cooch! with these ugly non-female sub-humans. Truly disgusting...

MineEvolved
02-08-2019, 07:40 AM
But when she pulled the tampon out of its applicator and discovered a metal hook stuck inside the cotton

Read it again. That's right....this nigger is so fucking dumb, it expected to get paid for injuries that didn't even occur. I'd sure like it if someone paid me everytime a nigger looked in my direction with their evil, sclerotic eyes...

The only real crime here is that apparently, a fish hook has been stolen from someone...

Ignatow
02-08-2019, 02:27 PM
A nigger found a lamp from an antique store. It stole it and ran to hide in the alley. He rubbed the lamp, which was from Al-dikk lands, and out came a genie. He told the nigger, "I'll give you 3 wishes. That's it, so be sure what you want".
Nigger obviously has no impulse control and just blurted out: "I want to be white, tight, and outta sight".
"Done," said the genie, and POOF!

The nigger became a tampon.