PDA

View Full Version : Mohammad and Mohammad collect millions from the Baltimore niggers food stamps..

Mushmouth
05-20-2017, 08:44 AM
A Baltimore man was ordered Friday to pay more than $3.7 million in restitution for illegally trafficking in food stamps.

U.S. District Judge Richard D. Bennett also sentenced Mohammad Shafiq, 51, to almost four years in prison, followed by three years of supervised release.

Mohammad Irfan, 59, of Baltimore County was sentenced Thursday to more than four years in prison and ordered to pay about $3.6 million in restitution. He also faces three years of supervised release.

The operators collectively obtained more than $16 million from the U.S. Department of Agriculture by illegally trading food stamp benefits for cash

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/breaking/bs-md-food-stamp-fraud-20170519-story.html

Lynch Tree
05-20-2017, 10:35 AM
Are they the same guy or something? :lol

MineEvolved
05-21-2017, 09:04 AM
So, check my islamophobic, white privilege racist math skills....they are ordered to repay (3.7 mil + 3.6 mil) = 7.3 million, but they stole a total of 16 million? So, they get to keep the other 8.7 million?

:tucker

Mushmouth
05-21-2017, 09:06 AM
So, check my islamophobic, white privilege racist math skills....they are ordered to repay (3.7 mil + 3.6 mil) = 7.3 million, but they stole a total of 16 million? So, they get to keep the other 8.7 million?

:tucker

There are others involved, the Mohammads' were highlighted.. :lol

Scourmont
05-21-2017, 09:30 AM
Baltimore County... of course. There's a HUGE mosque and islamic faith center in Woodlawn. I think Onigger even visited the place once.