PDA

View Full Version : Niggers are only about 12% of the population - Why do they seem to be everywhere?

AFN_Weasel
02-04-2019, 05:50 AM
>RANT ON<

It's 5AM in the morning. I can't sleep, so I'm listening to the NYC radio news channels, WCBS 880 and 1010 WINS. Almost every commercial features some arrogant, belligerent nigger trying to shove some product in my face. That Capital One/Allstate nigger is the worst. "Are you in good hands?" No, I'm not if they're your nigger hands. Even in the actual news, they're marching around protesting this or that, yelling and screaming like monkeys. It seems that under every rock and crevice lies racism and discrimination. Well, so what? R&D is good for society. We have lost control, and the mainstream media is complicit in this. Niggers have forgotten their place in life and need to be reminded.

>RANT OFF<

Boy
02-04-2019, 11:39 AM
This picture says it all and the way things use to be and needs to come back.

jenkemfactory
02-04-2019, 12:02 PM
This picture says it all and the way things use to be and needs to come back.

'the fug is dat muhfuggah?

White Orchid
02-04-2019, 01:52 PM
They need to bring back segregation and public whippings.

Back on topic, I too am confused. If niggers are only 12% of society, how are most jail/prison inmates niggers? Supposedly most people who get food stamps are YTs, yet who do I mostly see pulling EBT cards out of their Michael Kors bags? Yep, NIGGERS.

Ignatow
02-04-2019, 06:24 PM
If you watched ads I'd say at least 50% have niggers, maybe more. It's as if the US is populated by niggers to a large degree. And there's always niggers and human pairings, then faggots...it's so disgusting to see ads that promote that "blacks" are to be accepted as equals. Yet time and again their species are undisciplined, unruly, murderous, ugly. I will not willingly support firms that push this niggers as equals agenda. Unwillingly, I'm taking a medication for over 10 years now that finally succumbed to this fantasy, some dad with a burr headed ugly little nigger bitch.

Whitey Ford
02-04-2019, 11:20 PM
A somewhat recent study by Brit firm OFCOM recntly determined that niggers were seriously over represented in the media in proportion to population numbers. Their solution? Add even more niggers! In fact I think I even made a thread about it somewhere on this board.

Cracka Jack
02-05-2019, 12:53 AM
Brainwashing.

zagnut
02-05-2019, 09:49 PM
And like a big nigger, State Farm is there.

Midder Peenud Hayed
02-08-2019, 10:27 PM
"Niggers are only about 12% of the population - Why do they seem to be everywhere?"

I have been "aksing" this question since I was a teen. I still don't have an answer.

I live in a VERY White area these days. According to the U.S. Census, there are a grand total of 38 niggers (out of 17,000 Humans) in my zip code. Of course, that's 39 niggers too many...

I've lived in large metro areas all my adult life. L.A., Portland, OR, Seattle, WA... I've always seen 10 times as many niggers as there should be out knuckling around -- even in lily-White Seattle.

It's a truly strange phenomenon that I suspect goes back full-circle to the nigger craving for Human attention.

Nappy Meal
02-09-2019, 02:57 AM
"Niggers are only about 12% of the population - Why do they seem to be everywhere?"

I have been "aksing" this question since I was a teen. I still don't have an answer.

I live in a VERY White area these days. According to the U.S. Census, there are a grand total of 38 niggers (out of 17,000 Humans) in my zip code. Of course, that's 39 niggers too many...

I've lived in large metro areas all my adult life. L.A., Portland, OR, Seattle, WA... I've always seen 10 times as many niggers as there should be out knuckling around -- even in lily-White Seattle.

It's a truly strange phenomenon that I suspect goes back full-circle to the nigger craving for Human attention.

If you have friends or relatives that are not avid Nigger haters and you live in Seattle, all you have to do is take them around town on The Metro Bus system. A few hours of that Nigger Hell on Earth and they will be converts for sure. Seattle has plenty of Niggers, they Coonrigate in Downtown from places like Tukwilla, Rainier Beach, The Central District, Skyway, Renton, Burien, and Kent. If that isn't enough Niggers for them take them down to Tacoma around Spanaway. Seattle has too many Niggers, it's hard to find actual demographics because Seattle is a Nigger Lover City and doesn't reveal how bad their pet monkeys really are.

Cat fur allergic
02-11-2019, 11:56 AM
They just need to give liberals helicopter rides. Without liberals nigger problem will go away overnight. Niggers can't even build a mud hut as well as beavers. Do you think they can do shit without the liberals.

MineEvolved
02-12-2019, 11:13 PM
You 'see' more niggers because humans have shit to do....work, shop, friday night dates, astronomy, bathing, camping, fishing, hunting, school, staying home and raising their children... Niggers do very few of these things, and when they do, it's very infrequent. And because of that, they have a huge surplus of time to do things like rape, murder, steal, get in the way of other peoples' vehicles, and generally are more underfoot than a 3-year-old child.

Setting aside criminal behavior, niggers just exist and consume. That's it. That's all they do. If zombies really were a thing, a nigger would just be a more violent version of it.

SC Anemia
02-12-2019, 11:17 PM
Setting aside criminal behavior, niggers just exist and consume. That's it.

:potd

Midder Peenud Hayed
02-23-2019, 09:43 PM
If you have friends or relatives that are not avid Nigger haters and you live in Seattle, all you have to do is take them around town on The Metro Bus system. A few hours of that Nigger Hell on Earth and they will be converts for sure. Seattle has plenty of Niggers, they Coonrigate in Downtown from places like Tukwilla, Rainier Beach, The Central District, Skyway, Renton, Burien, and Kent. If that isn't enough Niggers for them take them down to Tacoma around Spanaway. Seattle has too many Niggers, it's hard to find actual demographics because Seattle is a Nigger Lover City and doesn't reveal how bad their pet monkeys really are.

You are absolutely correct, and I should have been more clear in that I was referring to the City of Seattle specifically where the actual nigger population is less than 7% (City-Data). Statewide, the niggers make up a little over 3% of the population (U.S. Census). When we moved to Seattle from Portland in 2011, we settled in Shoreline where I could go days without the misfortune of seeing a nigger.

I would add Federal Way, White Center (:lol), and the City of SeaTac to your list of nigger ape-holes here in Western Washington. The fact is, the vast majority of the niggers here live within a 20 mile strip straddling I-5 between Everett in the north, to Olympia in the south.

We spent all of last year building our "forever" home on an island about 50 miles north of Seattle. It is connected to the mainland by a bridge. I'm sure someone with your knowledge of the local geography can figure out which island...

Cracka Jack
02-23-2019, 09:55 PM
..niggers just exist and consume. That's it. That's all they do.

Niggers are the ultimate DEBT creators. They produce nothing, consume vastly more than they contribute, and destroy everything they touch.

Without mentioning any specific demographic, know this. Niggers are sustained to put all of humanity in debt. One group profits from this, and it ain't the Amish....

Ignatow
02-24-2019, 12:46 AM
And like a big nigger, State Farm is there.

They hired that big nigger because it is a useless farm equipment itself.

HonkyDevil
03-05-2019, 02:09 AM
Funny how they keep asking for reparations when they owe this country more then they can ever pay back. It seems like all I see are niggers trashing everything, usually over something petty. If anything they owe this country reparations.

Rape Ape
03-05-2019, 02:27 AM
13/90