PDA

View Full Version : 'Black English'- Whitey's inability to decipher nigger babble is racist

Whitey Ford
02-01-2019, 09:46 PM
Learn to speak properly, niggers.
Could Black English Mean a Prison Sentence?
Court stenographers often misunderstand Black English, and their mistakes could affect people’s lives at crucial junctures.
(https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/01/stenographers-need-understand-black-english/581671/)

black man on the phone from a jail in San Francisco said, in 2015, “He come tell ’bout I’m gonna take the TV,” which meant that this man was not going to do so. The transcriber listening in couldn’t understand the first part, apparently, and recorded the whole statement as “I’m gonna take the TV.”

It’s impossible to know how often mistakes of this sort occur, but chances are they’re common. An upcoming study in the linguistics journal Language found that 27 Philadelphia stenographers, presented with recordings of Black English grammatical patterns, made transcription errors on average in two out of every five sentences, and could accurately paraphrase only one in three sentences.
https://i.imgur.com/CEIvm.jpg

The Black English gap, as one might call it, matters: It can affect people’s lives at crucial junctures. In 2007, a Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals dissent claimed that when a black woman said, in terror, “He finna shoot me,” she may have been referring to something in the past, when in fact “finna” refers to the immediate future. “Why don’t you just give me a lawyer, dog?” Warren Demesme asked the police when accused of sexual assault in 2017. The statements one makes to law enforcement after requesting a lawyer are inadmissible—but Demesme’s rights were ignored because, it was argued, he’d requested a “lawyer dog,” not an actual attorney.

Black people are overrepresented within the criminal-justice system, and race relations in America will never truly budge until “equality under the law” is more than a quaint phrase. But equality is, of course, impossible if the black people grappling with courts and imprisonment are routinely misunderstood.

Nappy Meal
02-01-2019, 10:43 PM
Gorillas taught sign language make more sense than these Boons speaking.

Midder Peenud Hayed
02-01-2019, 11:05 PM
There is no such thing as "black English". There is the English language with well-established rules of use, delivery, and punctuation. It is the greatest Human language in all of Human history and is the global language of science. There has never been a spoken and written language that is more descriptive, concise, and yet versatile.

I'm tired of niggers taking everything that is good, pure, and noble (like sports!) and turning it into a retarded mongrel bastard of what it once was.

What niggers are too dumb to realize is that by niggerizing the White man's English (it's actually the Queen's English, but you know what I mean) they are hoisting yet another giant red flag over the steaming pile of monkey shit that is pretty much every nigger in existence.

Don't even get me started on what most HR managers I've known automatically do with nigger applications once they see the stupid nigger name the ape goes by...

SC Anemia
02-02-2019, 12:56 AM
Don't even get me started on what most HR managers I've known automatically do with nigger applications once they see the stupid nigger name the ape goes by...

I could only imagine trying to decipher the scratch on a niggers resume' or employment application. The one plus there, much the same as the color of shit as an early warning signal...would be the wholly destroyed english, grammar and syntax on anything a nigger would scribble.

A knee-grow resume' would probably be hysterical considering their percieved sense of greatness. That's probably where sanitation engineer to describe garbage man came from.

Sure would make an HR's manager's job easy. :lol

Buck Simian
02-02-2019, 09:43 AM
Bullshit. Court Stenographers are one of those government jobs that they hand out to unqualified Affirmative Action niggers anyways. If anything they probably misunderstand what humans are saying while testifying.

Whitey Ford
02-05-2019, 04:30 AM
I could only imagine trying to decipher the scratch on a niggers resume' or employment application. The one plus there, much the same as the color of shit as an early warning signal...would be the wholly destroyed english, grammar and syntax on anything a nigger would scribble.

A knee-grow resume' would probably be hysterical considering their percieved sense of greatness. That's probably where sanitation engineer to describe garbage man came from.

Sure would make an HR's manager's job easy. :lol

If you were in H.R. and you received a resume from someone named Jacquarios Jamal DeTravious Jackson what would you do? :lol

Study Suggests Bias Against ‘Black’ Names On Resumes (https://www.shrm.org/hr-today/news/hr-magazine/pages/0203hrnews2.aspx)

https://i.imgur.com/8XpFhdk.jpg