PDA

View Full Version : School Board Member She Boon Chimps

Master Sergeant
01-31-2019, 12:43 PM
http://www.wistv.com/2019/01/31/richland-school-board-member-charged-with-public-disorderly-conduct-after-heated-exchange-outside-meeting/

A Richland School District 2 she boon sow board member has been arrested and charged with public disorderly conduct after a heated chimpout outside a board meeting last week.

The Richland County Sheriff’s Department arrested Monica Elkins-Johnson after a Jan. 22 altercation following a school board meeting held at 763 Fashion Drive in Columbia.

The investigation showed that Elkins-Johnson did attack several individuals and said “Bitch, I asked you to get the fuck out of my face before I beat your ass.” The incident was captured on video.

Boy
01-31-2019, 01:32 PM
NO matter what...the inner chimp always comes out. I hope the sheboon looses it's job over this.

Ignatow
01-31-2019, 02:07 PM
Negress has a human name but still behaves like a savage sherilla.

SC Anemia
01-31-2019, 02:30 PM
After a little digging it turns out that some other niggress, a skoo board member got caught with her paw in the cookie jar. The meeting was to sort that out.

.Candidates running for office are required to file quarterly Campaign Disclosure Reports. According to county records, McKie failed to file several reports starting back in 2015.

The total amount due has swollen to $51,750.

It's not clear what the relationship between these two ratchets is but if you follow the money, I'm damned sure you'd figure it out.
You can't pressure wash a nigger, dress it like a human and give it a position of authority. Never.

Master Sergeant
01-31-2019, 09:42 PM
Just another case of handing over the keys to the cash drawer to a nigger never works out.

Groid_Rage
02-03-2019, 12:53 PM
Niggers and education just don't mix!