PDA

View Full Version : Ghetto Lobster Waterboarding

Master Sergeant
01-31-2019, 12:01 PM
https://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/copy-of-deputies-south-carolina-woman-poured-water-on-sleeping-baby-as-payback-/912448725

Caitlin Alyse Hardy, 33, a South Carolina she boon is accused of cruelty to children after a video and several images posted on social media showed the she boon pouring bottled water on her sleeping 9-month-old daughter’s face.

Hardy posted the incident on Assbook on Saturday and wrote that she poured water on the child as payback for waking her up during the night.

WIS reported that screenshots of the post circulating online read “Payback for waking me up all kinda times of da night.”

"After being poured with water the second time, the infant woke up coughing," the newspaper reported, citing a release from the sheriff's office.

SC Anemia
01-31-2019, 02:47 PM
Dammit niggers are dumb. Everyone knows that you're supposed to hold them under water till the bubbles stop. :lol

Boy
01-31-2019, 03:20 PM
Yes my parents always punished us kids that way... OH wait, they just grounded us and took privileges away. It's what humans do with their kids.

Whitewheat
01-31-2019, 03:42 PM
These beings are so damn stupid they have to think about breathing and blinking their eyes

Midder Peenud Hayed
01-31-2019, 04:41 PM
GRRRRRR! The niglet is still alive... GRRRRRRR!

zagnut
01-31-2019, 07:10 PM
I bet the niglet pissed over everything being so rudely awakened adding that much more aggravation!

Master Sergeant
01-31-2019, 09:39 PM
Now I know why niggers can't swim and don't bathe. They get punished with water tortures and grow up with an aversion to water. All makes sense now.