PDA

View Full Version : Vintage photos of coal miners having a beer after work are racist, by butthurt nigger Rashaad Thomas..

Mushmouth
01-30-2019, 04:03 PM
Friends said, “It’s coal miners at a pub after work.” It was a photograph of coal miners with blackened faces. I asked a Latinx and white woman for their opinion. They said it looked like coal miners at a pub after work. Then they stepped back, frowned and said it’s men in blackface.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion/op-ed/2019/01/28/downtown-phoenix-photo-men-soot-blackface/2683881002/

This despite having already established that the photograph was of coal miners in a pub after work and was not white men engaging in “blackface”.

The article concludes with Thomas demanding that the photo “should be taken down….for the greater good.”

https://www.infowars.com/old-photo-of-soot-covered-coal-miners-is-racist-blackface-says-offended-idiot/

Buck Simian
01-30-2019, 07:16 PM
The miners are not donning "blackface." They are literally covered in their work – soot and dirt – after a day of backbreaking labor.

Something that niggers know absolutely nothing about.

Cracka Jack
01-30-2019, 07:49 PM
F' Rashaad Thomas. I think it's a cool photo.

SC Anemia
01-30-2019, 09:26 PM
The article concludes with Thomas demanding that the photo “should be taken down….for the greater good.”

For what "greater good"? Like that nigger is going to be any less of a nigger after a picture is taken down?

Naw, even if they did take it down, this nigger wouldn't give two shits about it. It'd just knuckle along looking for some other molehill to make a mountain of. Hey...:finger

White Orchid
01-30-2019, 10:47 PM
Nothing wrong with that photo. Niggers and their libtard enablers can fuck off.

Nappy Meal
01-30-2019, 11:36 PM
Nogs always bitching about anything that pops in their pubic hair covered brains, even when what they are ooking on about is retarded.

SC Anemia
01-31-2019, 02:28 AM
Nogs always bitching about anything that pops in their pubic hair covered brains, even when what they are ooking on about is retarded.

Magnificent avatar ya got there maing! :lol

zagnut
02-01-2019, 03:39 PM
There was a joke years ago about a photo of 5 Irish coal miners buck naked sitting on a bench. Everyone was black from head to toe except one whose penis was pink. The people in the tour were shown the picture when one commented that this was a racist political statement depicted in the picture. She said the pink penis denotes the white-man's control of the black race. The tour guide replied, "Madam I think you have read too much of your prejudices into this picture; the man with the pink penis just went home for lunch."

Buck Simian
02-10-2019, 04:57 PM
Black lung complicated and pneumonia killed my grandfather. He was a Kentucky coal miner. There’s nothing racist about that photo at all. But me, I’m out loud about it and couldn’t care less. He’d be proud.

Edit-

Here’s a big gang of niggers I’d rather avoid than have a beer with.

My Grandfather was a coal miner in Kentucky as well and died of black lung related problems when he was relatively young. I have a uncle who wasn't exactly a coalminer but worked on the mining machinery and hauled the coal in trucks, he was around it so much he ended up with black lung. Anything black is going to kill you.

SC Anemia
02-10-2019, 05:29 PM
My Grandfather was a coal miner in Kentucky as well and died of black lung related problems when he was relatively young. I have a uncle who wasn't exactly a coalminer but worked on the mining machinery and hauled the coal in trucks, he was around it so much he ended up with black lung. Anything black is going to kill you.

Like black mold. You know you've got valid point there. Seems like everything black = bad. The Black Plague comes to mind.