PDA

View Full Version : Muslims are butthurt because Nike put "allah" on their sneakers..

Mushmouth
01-30-2019, 11:33 AM
NIKE has been urged to recall “offensive” Air Max trainers because they have “Allah’s name in Arabic” on the sole.

Saiqa Noreen was appalled when she spotted text on the bottom of the shoe and accused the sports brand of “blasphemy”.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8285782/muslims-nike-recall-air-max-trainer-allah/

Ignatow
01-30-2019, 01:21 PM
It's a shoe you ignorant sand monkeys. Don't buy it. This happened years ago as well.

UpYoursNigger
01-30-2019, 04:54 PM
I trolled the shit out of all the muslim pages on facespook with my troll account. Calling the shoes the Air Goatfuckers. and that i wear mine while walking on bacon, and kicking pigs in the ass. and i wipe the pig shit off the bottom with the Koran!!! Jizzlam heads exploding everywhere:lol

Whitewheat
01-30-2019, 08:23 PM
That is funny Straw Boss!

Sheboon DeLuxe
01-31-2019, 12:12 PM
The muzzie version of the Virgin Mary in the tortilla.

White Orchid
01-31-2019, 12:37 PM
I trolled the shit out of all the muslim pages on facespook with my troll account. Calling the shoes the Air Goatfuckers. and that i wear mine while walking on bacon, and kicking pigs in the ass. and i wipe the pig shit off the bottom with the Koran!!! Jizzlam heads exploding everywhere:lol

:rofl

Those dune coons' heads exploding everywhere!

jenkemfactory
01-31-2019, 01:47 PM
I write allah on some very soft 2-ply every morning after my coffee. :lmao

SC Anemia
01-31-2019, 02:13 PM
Anyone want to know where to buy this T-shirt, PM me and I'll send you the link. Thinking of getting one for myself. I was asked to leave a sand monkey liquor store about a year ago for wearing a tee that said "Infidel" on the front written in Arabic. Goat fuckers have no sense of humor. It was very satisfying. :lol

jenkemfactory
01-31-2019, 04:14 PM
Anyone want to know where to buy this T-shirt, PM me and I'll send you the link. Thinking of getting one for myself. I was asked to leave a sand monkey liquor store about a year ago for wearing a tee that said "Infidel" on the front written in Arabic. Goat fuckers have no sense of humor. It was very satisfying. :lol

haha! damn sand apes.
surprised you are still alive.

Odin's balls
02-05-2019, 10:19 AM
I have one that says 'go fuck yourself' in what looks like arabic.