PDA

View Full Version : Place your bets for the frozen batwing count in Chicago..

Mushmouth
01-29-2019, 06:03 PM
Temperatures on Wednesday are expected to be in the negative range all day, with a high of about 12 below, which would be the coldest high temperature on record for Jan. 30 in Chicago. Overnight lows will reach as low as 23 below zero, only a few degrees higher than the coldest temperature ever in Chicago, when it was 27 below on Jan. 20, 1985.

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2019/01/29/chicago-weather-forecast-extreme-cold/

Chimpwhipper
01-29-2019, 08:30 PM
I hope it's all of them

Cracka Jack
01-29-2019, 08:43 PM
I hope it's all of them

^^^^ I'll second that.

Nappy Meal
01-29-2019, 08:49 PM
I hope it's all of them

:rofl You beat me to it.

SC Anemia
01-29-2019, 08:53 PM
I remember a whole rash of nigger nests burning to the ground during a particularly cold winter a few years back. Mostly ignorant niggers in da projects delinquent with their gas bills. They would plug second-hand, Salvation Army space heaters into overloaded electrical circuits. Or into a clusterfuck of extension cords from the neighboring nest.

Remember Cabrini–Green? Happened there many-many times. Dumbasses.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabrini–Green_Homes

Nappy Meal
01-29-2019, 09:01 PM
I remember a whole rash of nigger nests burning to the ground during a particularly cold winter a few years back. Mostly ignorant niggers in da projects delinquent with their gas bills. They would plug second-hand, Salvation Army space heaters into overloaded electrical circuits. Or into a clusterfuck of extension cords from the neighboring nest.

Remember Cabrini–Green? Happened there many-many times. Dumbasses.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabrini–Green_Homes

Its going to get cold in The South too, Jigaboos down here are known to use Kerosene Outdoor heaters in their nests, many dying of Carbon Monoxide exposure. I got my fingers crossed it takes out a shit load of them.

SC Anemia
01-29-2019, 09:03 PM
Yeah, my heart bleeds. It was almost 70° here today. :lol

Boy
01-29-2019, 10:03 PM
Remember the one where nigger were running electric generators inside their nests because their electric was cut off for non payment and they ran heaters on them inside.

Lets all pray this happens again :lol

Cracka Jack
01-29-2019, 10:07 PM
Remember the one where nigger were running electric generators inside their nests because their electric was cut off for non payment and they ran heaters on them inside.

That happened about 100 miles from me. I laughed for DAYS!!!!

:rofl

UpYoursNigger
01-29-2019, 10:17 PM
On the news tonight here in Minneniggerapolis, they show some cops giving out gloves to kids that didn't have any on. Yep. Naturally they were all niggers. Mammy too busy buying weaves, malt liquor , and chiggun to worry bout buying winter gloves for da nigglets

Cracka Jack
01-29-2019, 10:27 PM
I'd like to guess 20-30... but experience has taught me that niggers are cold blooded. Cold doesn't always kill them, it just makes them extra lethargic. Like snakes or alligators, or any other reptile. (No offense to legitimate reptiles.)

Midder Peenud Hayed
01-29-2019, 11:01 PM
The one I still remember is the 1995 Chicago heat wave. So many hundreds (700 +) of niggers became good that the coroner had to store their fetid reeking carcasses in refrigerated semi trailers.

As for this cold snap in ChiCongo, I'm going to predict at least 100 niggers will make for some happy bats.

SC Anemia
01-30-2019, 02:58 AM

Oh shit, I just cracked-up all over again. :rofl Yep, how could you forget something so stupid. We're talking, 50 IQ, Downs Syndrome, lead paint chip eating, kicked in the head by a mule, oxygen deprived fetus, living with a gas leak, creamy autistic center covered in milk retard, weapons-grade, nigger-stupid. :lol

Ignatow
01-30-2019, 04:58 AM
Winter has always been racist to Africans, coons, niggers, and NAPAs.

Boy
01-30-2019, 10:29 AM
Oh shit, I just cracked-up all over again. :rofl Yep, how could you forget something so stupid. We're talking, 50 IQ, Downs Syndrome, lead paint chip eating, kicked in the head by a mule, oxygen deprived fetus, living with a gas leak, creamy autistic center covered in milk retard, weapons-grade, nigger-stupid. :lol

Dude, sometimes you have the most humorous ways of putting things.... that just made me spit my coffee all over my keyboard :lmao

animal mother
01-30-2019, 03:37 PM
Well that about sums it up.:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

SC Anemia
01-30-2019, 09:12 PM
Tonight in Chicago...

5994 :rofl

Sandy
02-05-2019, 11:34 AM

I wondered about stories like that, because it's cheaper to pay electric bills than to buy generators and gas. Then I realized, wait, you can't steal electricity from Home Depot or drive off from a power plant.