PDA

View Full Version : Norma Rodgers is a fat ugly nigger, and so is her buck..

Mushmouth
01-29-2019, 05:33 PM
Why don't you try and sit between those two pigs': Rude flyer has epic meltdown on United Airlines flight because she has to sit in a middle seat between 'big' passengers as she fat shames the duo blasting 'I eat salad'

'Oh my goodness, I don't know how I'm going to do this for the next four hours,' the unidentified foul-mouthed woman says. 'This is just impossible cause they're squishing me. Like, friggin' just unbelievable.

'I can't sit here because they're both so big on left and right,' she complains. 'I can't even sit here.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6642561/Rude-flyer-meltdown-United-Airlines-flight-sitting-middle-seat-big-passengers.html

SC Anemia
01-29-2019, 06:05 PM
They film My 600-lb Life in Newark? They must have a REALLY long runway at McCarran International. :lol

Oh hell no!

Boy
01-29-2019, 06:24 PM
I would have just got off the plane and got another flight. Who the hell would want to sit between those two obese stinking niggers.

But remember folks....fly first class.....niggers can't afford it.

Ignatow
01-29-2019, 07:21 PM
The woman disrespected pigs. Niggers are more dirty and smelly and stupid than pigs. Pigs give us bacon and ham. Niggers give us nothing but headaches.

Cracka Jack
01-29-2019, 10:05 PM

Whitey Ford
02-05-2019, 04:48 AM

That's a lot of food stamps that made those niggers that fat. And we all know that 'morbid obesity' is a "handicap." So you know that they aren't working. I can only imagine how many tax dollars were wasted building those mountains of nigger fat.