PDA

View Full Version : Niggers in Tanzania selling body parts.

animal mother
01-29-2019, 03:12 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/world/ten-children-in-tanzania-kidnapped-and-killed-for-their-body-parts-authorities-say

Apparently, authorities suspect that witchcraft motivated the horrors that were inflicted upon the children. Some witchdoctors in the area where the children were killed, and where some 10 are missing, claim that by obtaining some body parts, people can attract money and good fortune. The children went missing while their parents sold food at a market, the BBC said.

:witch

The Office of the U.N. High Commissioner for Human Rights has described the body parts market as one that fetches from $2,000 for a limb to $75,000 for a corpse.

I need to set up a concession outside a DNS facility to sell used nigger parts. ;)

Midder Peenud Hayed
01-29-2019, 05:33 PM
My understanding is that these are albino niglets -- NOT "children".

Meanwhile, every intel agency on the planet is aware of the Chinese mobile "health clinics" roaming all over sub-Saharan Africa harvasting everything from eyeballs to internal organs, simply tossing what's left to the hyenas.

Nigger life is truly meaningless...

SC Anemia
01-29-2019, 05:47 PM
The children went missing while their parents sold food at a market, the BBC said.

Umm, maybe someone ought to check what species the "food" was that's being sold. :lol

**pretty sure I've had Labrador or Pit Bull mix at my local taco truck, I didn't ask what was in the carne asada (or positive it was bovine for that matter).