PDA

View Full Version : Sow Kills Her 7 Month Old WIC/EBT Card

Master Sergeant
01-29-2019, 02:56 PM
http://www.wbtv.com/2019/01/29/mother-charged-with-death-month-old-daughter-charlotte/

Police have charged a 20-year-old she boon sow with the death of her 7-month-old WIC/EBT card in Charlotte Monday.

Officers say 20-year-old Raeonna Allen Watson was charged with the death of her infant WIC/EBT card.
Police responded to the home in reference to an Assist Medic call for service.

Watson was taken to police headquarters where she was interviewed by homicide detectives.

Boy
01-29-2019, 03:15 PM
Hopefully the sow ghetto lobsta'd the niglet or boiled it.

Cracka Jack
01-29-2019, 04:45 PM
I could never be a TV news reporter. No way I could keep a straight face... :lol

Midder Peenud Hayed
01-29-2019, 05:29 PM
Nothing makes my day more than a good dead niglet story!

UpYoursNigger
01-30-2019, 05:01 PM
I see my taxes going to help that fugly sow rent a house way better than the manure pit it deserves

100% Not A Nigger
01-30-2019, 08:04 PM
From the tweet embeded in the article

20yo Raeonna Watson is charged with 1st degree murder of her 7-month-old daughter. She was denied bond by judge today. Watson’s mother was in the courtroom & when she saw her daughter, screamed “my baby,” then began to convulse. This Medic unit was called but not used.

I wish they had the video of this. I love it when the old sows start flopping around. It's like a 400 pound bag of shit screaming "my baby!" LOL

SC Anemia
01-30-2019, 09:19 PM

I wish they had the video of this. I love it when the old sows start flopping around. It's like a 400 pound bag of shit screaming "my baby!" LOL

Like this...?

:ohjeebus

100% Not A Nigger
01-30-2019, 11:53 PM
Oh that's Hollywood. I'm talking 400 pounds of flab with a Jiffy pop hat that starts convulsing in ways that a tub of goo should not. And I mean 47 rolls of neck fat jiggling as her overtaxed lungs belt out crocodile sobs as the entire body struggles to prevent it collapsing in on itself into a literal black hole.

Nappy Meal
01-31-2019, 12:14 AM

It probably looked more like this.

Sandy
01-31-2019, 02:27 PM

Let me get this straight, the grandsow is worried about the sow, not the dead niglet? I would think the grandsow is all distraught an sheet because it won't have a grandgroid bringing in extra welfare money.