PDA

View Full Version : Great Legal Nigger Products for Sale, Niggers too Lazy to keep in stock

Nappy Meal
01-29-2019, 12:54 AM
So I am a busy man like most humans and have to work for a living. My travels of late take me all over the SE, the Virginia's, the Carolina's, Florida and Georgia. I run across several historical and cultural points of interest, Civil and Revolutionary War Battlefields, Plantations and some pretty Dam good BBQ joints along the way. I am always on the look out for old Sambo, Darkie, Jim Crow Memorabilia, Coon Chicken Clocks, that sort of thing. So I run by This Little Africa Village in Spartanburg County SC a few times. I was thinking maybe this was some sort of African Animal Preserve. I look it up and its a little Nigger Separatist Community charging a small amount of gibs for tourist tours. I think to myself good for them to want to carve out their own separate life away from humans...Alas that is not at all what it turns out to be a 501c scam....Well Imagine my surprise. Its just a few dozen if that, group or Troop of Boons who figured out how not to pay taxes and maximize Government Gibs. Getting to the point... anyway they have a website up selling potentially great Old School Slavery and Jim Crow Replicas that are Great Money Makers and in high demand made by descendants of actual Slaves..supposedly but are always sold out. You would think if these Niggers could make an Honest Dollar on the popularity of their Victimization Monopoly they would saturate the market with these wears. But the problem in Logic persists, Niggers have no agency and will not can not create a situation that benefits them without some Lawyer of Journalist's instructions using the Nigger for a small fee towards some stupid Social Justice Purpose. Sad really the only steam vent a Nigger has is the Muh Dikking, Chimp Outs, Stealing, Assaulting and so on. Here is the Link of the Wears that are sold out http://www.littleafrica.com/slaves/index.html

Ignatow
01-29-2019, 01:21 AM
Way back in the mid-80s there was a store in a fancy mall that authenticated historical memorabilia, as in books, drawings, paintings, etc. I already thought blacks were good for nothing then, but they were kept in check. Some civil war stuff, some European stuff, some Chinese pottery, etc. My dad kept on talking about a drawing of a slave ship that showed the layout of the cargo hold and the niggers packed like sardines. He said if he had $ he'd buy and display it. Well tough. It was $10 grand in 1986.
I'm a self-taught nigger hater. The only memorabilia I have is a little black mammy doll. I should probably keep some Uncle Ben, Cream of Wheat, and Aunt Jemima boxes because you know the day is coming that even those will be outlawed.

jenkemfactory
01-29-2019, 08:13 AM
They don't have any niggers for sale.
Might as well. Who wants a lazy nigger.

zagnut
01-30-2019, 10:02 AM
I have 2 small banks. One is an Aunt Jemima and the other is a skinny nigger. I made a game of owning the banks when a nigger would die on TV I'd put a quarter in the banks respective of their gender. They would fill up too fast so I restricted the input to TV shows excluding local murders or mayhem. Now with all of the magic niggers on the tube it could be years before there would be any donations. It is a sad state of affairs today.

Midder Peenud Hayed
01-31-2019, 10:29 PM
Very interesting OP...

While I wouldn't call myself a "fan" of Abraham Lincoln, I fully support his sentiment that niggers and Humans could never successfully integrate into a single society. His forthright statements about the inferiority of niggers -- particularly in the Lincoln-Douglas debates (1858) are well-documented.

I am convinced, after years of studying the subject, that had Lincoln not been assassinated, he would have repatriated or re-colonized most of our niggers very shortly after the end of the war.

I'm sure we all can envision a mostly nigger-free country. If not for one bullet, a lucky shot, and the almost random decision to uncharacteristically attend a play, Lincoln would have spent the remainder of his second term ridding this nation of niggers.

SC Anemia
02-01-2019, 12:49 AM
Very interesting OP...

While I wouldn't call myself a "fan" of Abraham Lincoln, I fully support his sentiment that niggers and Humans could never successfully integrate into a single society. His forthright statements about the inferiority of niggers -- particularly in the Lincoln-Douglas debates (1858) are well-documented.

I am convinced, after years of studying the subject, that had Lincoln not been assassinated, he would have repatriated or re-colonized most of our niggers very shortly after the end of the war.

I'm sure we all can envision a mostly nigger-free country. If not for one bullet, a lucky shot, and the almost random decision to uncharacteristically attend a play, Lincoln would have spent the remainder of his second term ridding this nation of niggers.

Interesting that you bring that up. There are some here who vehemently argue that Lincoln was a nigger lover and should have been shot sooner. Not so fast.

...In their fourth debate, at Charleston, Illinois, on September 18, 1858, Lincoln made his position clear. “I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races,” he began, going on to say that he opposed blacks having the right to vote, to serve on juries, to hold office and to intermarry with whites. What he did believe was that, like all men, blacks had the right to improve their condition in society and to enjoy the fruits of their labor. In this way they were equal to white men, and for this reason slavery was inherently unjust.

And I would submit that most of his leanings were politically based and not necessarily spurred by any personal feelings toward niggers.

He said "the right to improve their condition in society". He NEVER said their right to have YT pay for it or do it for them.

Nappy Meal
02-01-2019, 12:52 AM
They don't have any niggers for sale.
Might as well. Who wants a lazy nigger.

Well I'm sure they do have a Nigger at least for rent, Shaquevius would probably let you rent his sista's big nasty C**ch for $10.

Midder Peenud Hayed
02-01-2019, 01:35 AM
@ SC Anemia

Lincoln was not a nigger-lover by any stretch of the imagination, but I believe in his heart of hearts, he tried to be.

He pitied them as slaves. To be honest, I would have too.

But he still knew the True Nature of the nigger. In sum, Not Quite Human...

I fully expect the Lincoln Memorial in DC to be vilified and ultimately torn down when niggers, their enablers, and their coddlers finally figure out the fact that he was a White Supremacist who KNEW that niggers were inferior to Humans.

Ignatow
02-01-2019, 02:46 AM
I've known all along good old Abe didn't think negros were equals. I've read some of his writings that "the white race must lead" this nation. Niggers seen pitiful when shown in the movies, but rest assured, give them freedoms, they'll abuse it. They rape, pillage, murder innocent humans. I really don't know what can be done from niggers diluting the human race. All I know is I can just protect myself and my family, and tell people to be wary of niggers, that they're not as innocent as they seem (a great understatement).

jenkemfactory
02-01-2019, 08:03 AM
Well I'm sure they do have a Nigger at least for rent, Shaquevius would probably let you rent his sista's big nasty C**ch for $10.

LOL That's over priced.
It should be -$3M. You would have to pay me.

Midder Peenud Hayed
02-01-2019, 11:31 PM
Interesting that you being that up. There are some here who vehemently argue that Lincoln was a nigger lover and should have been shot sooner. Not so fast.

And I would submit that most of his leanings were politically based and not necessarily spurred by any personal feelings toward niggers.

He said "the right to improve their condition in society". He NEVER said their right to have YT pay for it or do it for them.

And, the Emancipation Proclamation, contrary to the politically-correct text books out there, DID NOT free all the nigger slaves, only the ones in states "rebelling" against the Union. There were LEGAL nigger slaves in places like the mid-Atlantic states, Missouri, and regions throughout the South until the end of the war.

MineEvolved
02-02-2019, 04:38 AM
I've always believed that John Wilkes Booth was one of America's first leftist nigger lovers (he WAS an actor, after all)... Shot Lincoln to prevent repatriation of the obsolete African farm equipment. But historical propaganda will always tell the story of how Lincoln was killed for freeing and uplifting the protohumans, with the south being the convenient bad guy of the fiction.

Midder Peenud Hayed
02-02-2019, 10:51 PM
I've always believed that John Wilkes Booth was one of America's first leftist nigger lovers (he WAS an actor, after all)... Shot Lincoln to prevent repatriation of the obsolete African farm equipment. But historical propaganda will always tell the story of how Lincoln was killed for freeing and uplifting the protohumans, with the south being the convenient bad guy of the fiction.

Two comments...

First, the Civil War was NOT fought over niggers. That is a total myth. It was fought over the way the Federal government wielded power. Niggers just happened to be a convenient tool to use in the fight. Niggers think they're the center of the universe for some reason, and think the Civil War was all about them. The truth is, as usual, they were simply being used by Humans on both sides.

Second, I have no doubt that if Lincoln had lived to implement his nigger "homeland" plan, that nigger "homeland" would have devolved into the same bloodbath nigger shit-hole we're all familiar with. Lincoln would have been blamed by historians for the disaster, and he wouldn't be the revered American icon he is today.