PDA

View Full Version : Nigger mercedes.

Odin's balls
01-28-2019, 04:09 PM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6639557/Driver-tries-pretend-1-000-Renault-Megane-MERCEDES-parks-disabled-bay.html

Is this the 'Hooptie' of which our chums across the pond refer to? :lol

It has to be a niggermobile. Only a freshly dumped Sudanese illegal immigrant, welfare scrounging shitbag would think this looks good.

Boy
01-28-2019, 05:42 PM
He properly niggered that POS up :lol

SC Anemia
01-28-2019, 07:15 PM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6639557/Driver-tries-pretend-1-000-Renault-Megane-MERCEDES-parks-disabled-bay.html

Is this the 'Hooptie' of which our chums across the pond refer to? :lol

It has to be a niggermobile. Only a freshly dumped Sudanese illegal immigrant, welfare scrounging shitbag would think this looks good.

If say that one is hooptie-ish. My understanding of the North American Hooptie is generally anything that's a garish, loud, flashy, over-hyped POS. Mercedes-Benz and BMW usually fit the bill because they were once expensive luxury sedans. To qualify though, a Benz or Beemer must be 20+ years old, usually have a salvage title and be on their last legs.

More popular hoopties over the years have included such classics from the General Motors line-up as the Cadillac Seville, Buick 225 Duece and a Quarter and of course any Monte Carlo 35 years old or older. :lol

SC Anemia
01-28-2019, 07:20 PM
Oh yeah, any Buick Skylark or bottom-dollar Honda with aftermarket gull-wing doors or add-on Lambo door hinges qualify.

:rofl

BTW, if you happen to see a Buick with gull-wing doors, please take a picture. :lol

Ignatow
01-28-2019, 08:27 PM
Here in Los Angeles, there's some fake cars usually driven by younger drivers, like:

1) A PONARI, a Pontiac Fiero that has been modified to make it look like a Ferrari.
2) VW kit cars to make it look like a classic Porsche 356 or some early model 911, and
3) Chryslers that have a similar attached Bentley-style grill and front and end Bentley badges. Niggers love this ruse. Haven't seen one in a while though.

But the classic nigger car is a PONTIAC, as in: Poor Old Nigger thinks it's a Cadillac.

SC Anemia
01-28-2019, 09:50 PM

And this giant brown slab o' shit, the classic Buick Electra 225. The original pimpmobile. I think maybe Huggie Bear drove one. :lol

Cracka Jack
01-29-2019, 10:23 AM
That's the Mercedes "N Class" :lol

Whitey Ford
02-05-2019, 05:28 AM
Here in Los Angeles, there's some fake cars usually driven by younger drivers, like:

1) A PONARI, a Pontiac Fiero that has been modified to make it look like a Ferrari.
2) VW kit cars to make it look like a classic Porsche 356 or some early model 911, and
3) Chryslers that have a similar attached Bentley-style grill and front and end Bentley badges. Niggers love this ruse. Haven't seen one in a while though.

But the classic nigger car is a PONTIAC, as in: Poor Old Nigger thinks it's a Cadillac.

Ferrari are mostly a manufacturer, not a tuner company. But they have been known to tune other manufacturer's cars and re-release them. Including, I heard, 80's era Fiero GTs. Nowadays, Fiat 500s.
Ferrari's £30k Fiat 500 Abarth (https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/new-cars/ferraris-30k-fiat-500-abarth)

My older bro bought a second hand Fiero GT back in the day. Looked like a baby Lamborghini. This was a car that just needed some tuning to be great. Rear engine, low profile, light weight, etc etc and it just lacked horsepower. Best thing before the Toyota MR2 or Supra. Maybe the 280Z. Just needed a bit of tuning.
Sad thing is, the US could continue to manufacture these kinds of awesome, desirable cars if they wanted too.

I still consider the Fiero to be one of the coolest things to roll out of Detroit (nowadays DeToilet.)

Odin's balls
02-05-2019, 09:36 AM
Ferrari are mostly a manufacturer, not a tuner company. But they have been known to tune other manufacturer's cars and re-release them. Including, I heard, 80's era Fiero GTs. Nowadays, Fiat 500s.
Ferrari's £30k Fiat 500 Abarth (https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/new-cars/ferraris-30k-fiat-500-abarth)

My older bro bought a second hand Fiero GT back in the day. Looked like a baby Lamborghini. This was a car that just needed some tuning to be great. Rear engine, low profile, light weight, etc etc and it just lacked horsepower. Best thing before the Toyota MR2 or Supra. Maybe the 280Z. Just needed a bit of tuning.
Sad thing is, the US could continue to manufacture these kinds of awesome, desirable cars if they wanted too.

I still consider the Fiero to be one of the coolest things to roll out of Detroit (nowadays DeToilet.)

I drive an Abarth. They are frighteningly quick and handle like a go-kart.

Wouldn't bother with the Ferrari, Maserati or Rivale versions though. Double the price for another 30bhp and 10mph on the top end isn't worth it.