PDA

View Full Version : Mammy says niglet retard intentionally locked out of school by Principal

White Orchid
01-28-2019, 01:12 PM
http://www.ksla.com/2019/01/28/boy-with-autism-intentionally-locked-out-school-by-principal-mother-says/

A school district in Washington state placed an 11-year-old boy’s principal on administrative leave amid an investigation into his mother’s claim that the woman locked her son, who has autism, out of the school building.

Mother JaVohn Perry says she was devastated when she saw security video of her 11-year-old son JaMar Taylor wandering around Springbrook Elementary in Kent, WA, after allegedly being locked out Dec. 14 by the school principal.

JaMar has autism and related behavioral issues, his mother says, but no one from the administration, including Principal Ashli Short, notified her about the incident. Instead, Perry says her son told her what happened, so she requested video footage from the school’s surveillance system.

"She admitted that she did when I asked her. She said that she locked him out, that she felt like she was in danger or threatened. So, she wanted to make sure everyone was safe, so she locked him outside,” Perry said.

Stay tuned for possible nigger lotto attempt.

SC Anemia
01-28-2019, 01:56 PM
So how in the hell is letting the little nigger wander around the hallways of an elementary school child endangerment? They put the nigger in imminent danger? What the fuck?

If my mom saw that video she wouldn't have chimped at a school board meeting. She would have been pissed at me and asked why my little ass wasn't in class.

And...what does little JaMar do when it's not at skoo? It wanders around the hood. Is that child endangerment too? So what?

:bert

Boy
01-28-2019, 02:12 PM
her son, who has autism,

That covers every damn nigger on the planet.

Nappy Meal
01-28-2019, 06:48 PM
Let me get this straight so little Laquavius Jenkim has a "behavioral disorder" related to his disability=being a nigger. It has a chimp out so they push it outside to cool off and it's mammy wants a blank check from the school district? This little savage is the Reason we have Planned Parenthood! They really need to step up the game and give these nappy headed hoes a free crack rock with every abortion.

Chimpwhipper
01-29-2019, 12:07 PM
All niggers are retarded, therefore they should all be locked out of skool.....or America for that matter.

Midder Peenud Hayed
01-29-2019, 05:37 PM
What's the difference between a retard niglet and one that's not a retard?

Sandy
02-07-2019, 01:07 PM
What's the difference between a retard niglet and one that's not a retard?

All niggers are retards by comparison, and then there's a level of retarded nigger you hope you never see. When I was teaching, I sometimes filled in when there were no subs. One day it was a special ed class. The teenaper was in the back, keeping quiet with Play Doh. All of a sudden it held up its new creation, proudly shouting, "BALLZ!" Even with retarded niggers, it's always about muh dikk.

MineEvolved
02-08-2019, 07:07 AM
Let me get this straight so little Laquavius Jenkim has a "behavioral disorder" related to his disability=being a nigger. It has a chimp out so they push it outside to cool off and it's mammy wants a blank check from the school district? This little savage is the Reason we have Planned Parenthood! They really need to step up the game and give these nappy headed hoes a free crack rock with every abortion.

If we simply stopped giving niggers money and free shit, we wouldn't NEED abortion. Niggers are just smart enough to know they don't want to be saddled with a pack of nigglets that YT is no longer going to pay for. You'd find them on sale at flea markets and Ebay. They'd get tossed into rivers by the baker's dozen, the adults would want to be rid of them so fast...

Nappy Meal
02-09-2019, 02:19 AM
If we simply stopped giving niggers money and free shit, we wouldn't NEED abortion. Niggers are just smart enough to know they don't want to be saddled with a pack of nigglets that YT is no longer going to pay for. You'd find them on sale at flea markets and Ebay. They'd get tossed into rivers by the baker's dozen, the adults would want to be rid of them so fast...

You know it thats exactly what would happen. On another note we can be 100% sure the whole out of africa theory is bullshit. 1. The Theory depends on an assumption that niggers are human, heck even Artificial Intelligence knows they are a type of Gorilla https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2015/07/01/google-apologizes-after-photos-identify-black-people-as-gorillas/29567465/ 2. We all know you can't depend on Niggers for anything other than Stealing, Muh Dikking, Chimpouts, and just being Niggers. So if the fate of Humanity was in their hands we would all have gone extinct Eons ago.

Ignatow
02-09-2019, 02:38 AM
I was laughing so hard when Google showed niggers as gorillas. The moment all humans stopped giving to Africa, niggers will perish on a grand scale. Remember "We are the world" bullshit to provide for Ethiopians? Why do we have to?

Sandy
02-10-2019, 06:16 PM
Remember "We are the world" bullshit to provide for Ethiopians?

I remember that stupid song, because many elementary schools had it sung all the time. Then they did the remake, also about niggers.

Ethopia's population has more than tripled since then.